ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retained Right of Residency was refused!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Papalogic
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Retained Right of Residency was refused!

Post by Papalogic » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:07 pm

My application for retain right of residency was refused because I did not provide my ex-EEA partner ID. NOW I HAVE SUMMITED an appeal on human right ground and provided a photocopy her ID that I had before.

But I did provide her ID, after we got married. But after our devorce she refused to give me her original ID.

Please do I have any case? because am about to waste thousands of pounds in Lawyers fees.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Retained Right of Residency was refused!

Post by Obie » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Why Human rights grounds?

If the lawyer is not confident on EEA grounds, then why pay him?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:53 pm

Papalogic wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:07 pm
My application for retain right of residency was refused because I did not provide my ex-EEA partner ID. NOW I HAVE SUMMITED an appeal on human right ground and provided a photocopy her ID that I had before.

But I did provide her ID, after we got married. But after our devorce she refused to give me her original ID.

Please do I have any case? because am about to waste thousands of pounds in Lawyers fees.
Hi.when did you apply for ROR ?and wt kind of a human right appeal u did?

Papalogic
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Papalogic » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:22 am

my Lawyer state some Human right ground case like treaty under eea law and other legal stuff that i dont understand myself. I am a bit confused now as i have gone to make a statement with at the lawyers office.

and he state that because i have provided her ID initially before when my first residence permit was granted with her ID, that i do not need to prove that again and that because i provided her payslip to show that she was working. that is unlawful for them to expect me to bring her ID also. I need advice anyone win an appeal on this grounds before where there visa was refused because of failure to provide ex partner EEA ID? any advice will be much appreciated.

I am very confused and stress out by all this.

skunchila
Newly Registered
Togo

Post by skunchila » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:01 am

You seem to have submitted your appeal already before you came here to seek for advice. When you said you were about paying loads of money to a lawyer this gets me confused. I have a similar situation but my hearing date is still in the future, i think you need to direct your request to Obie, i must have heard him mentioned that EX-ID appeals are succeeding from his experience. Cheers

Papalogic
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Papalogic » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:49 pm

who is Obie please? I now have an appeal hearing date for july, am very scared like hell.