ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA(PR) - Start date calculation

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

donald_f
India

EEA(PR) - Start date calculation

Post by donald_f » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi,

I am a non-EEA national spouse (Indian) of a EEA national (Portuguese). We arrived in UK to gather on 24th March 2013. After applying for residence documentation I received it with a date of issue 21th Nov 2013. I have continuously lived in the UK since then. My spouse has been working since 15th July 2013.

Since I have completed 5 years from the date of arrival, can this be my start date to apply for permanent residence or do I use the date on my residence documentation to calculate 5years.

Thanks in advance
Donald

oakley10
United Kingdom

Re: EEA(PR) - Start date calculation

Post by oakley10 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:46 am

From 15 jul 2013 to 15 jul 2018

donald_f
India

Re: EEA(PR) - Start date calculation

Post by donald_f » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Thanks Oakley..
So I assume this is the date she started to excise her treaty rights as worker..
She did some part time job earlier than this date, maybe I could her pay slips that I have when she started..

Thanks again
Donald