ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:44 pm

San111 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:50 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:46 pm
naz khan wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:08 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:03 pm
Anyone heard anything?
In the middle of this week any one got any
Good news
No i am also waiting my one kid recive ihs request and still 2 children didnt recives i was mailed 2 weeks ago and now 2 days before again mail than resive responec we eascalate relevent dept and now 27 days working days still northing hear from HO worried priority fee gone
Same here HO havent contacted me either not even a single email
My priorty has gone to waste too
Its been me 38 working days

Rang Monday they escalated it rang today lady said still awaiting decision gave her biometric date she states it’s been 6 weeks so I should have received a decision she escalated it again to ask why is there a delay. She ask me if I had any correspondence with decision making centre I said not really. I email my MP today so hopefully I hear something soon. This waiting is killing me
So my 5th month is over now and still no answer for me either my solicitor called them up no update do he has put a complaint in now coz I'm on my 6th month wish we get reply soon waiting is so hard

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Miyash wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:00 am
Today its 113 working days since biometric.yesterday we sent an email to UKvi to esclerate the case,lets see what will be their response.Kindly make dua for all who are far from their families,we all become together soon.ameen inshAllah
When did u apply. I applied in feb 1st and still waiting for decision I also have a disabled daughter but still no decision it's nearly my 6th month

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:49 pm
Best way is contact your local mp
And they will get you updatea
I have involved my mp
What did your no say and what are they to do for u? ,I contacted mp but they said they won't get reply for 5 weeks

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:33 pm

San111 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:47 am
Update
Visa granted.
Decision was made on the 17 June 2018 and I rang up on the 18/06/18 and was told still awaiting decision. On the 20/06/18 I received email from ukvi contact centre that decision made, hubby miss a call from the vac on the 19/06/18 they didn’t call back. Hubby went to vac to check if document ready and it was ready. Thank you all for your support and I’m praying for you all that you will receive good news soon.

Congratulation very happy for u please pray for is now I still have no update and Its been 5 months now wish I get a reply soon

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:49 pm
Best way is contact your local mp
And they will get you updatea
I have involved my mp
What did your no say and what are they to do for u? ,I contacted mp but they said they won't get reply for 5 weeks
Mp can get you further updates

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Anyone any good news or updates

Imi21
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Imi21 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:44 am

naz khan wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:37 am
Lucky18 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:58 pm
naz khan wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:49 pm
Lucky18 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:08 am
@naz khan
Hi any update for your family passports? All the Best....
visa refussed all thing is they ssaying i am director of this company but i am aploy of this company so i am to admin review plz if u know or any one know the prosiess of this or appeal prosess
@Naz Khan,

Sorry to hear about what happen to your family applications.

I think its better if you will listen to CR001, of starting a new thread and the topic to cater your concern.

I wanted to share my experienced with the same exact reason of being refused the first time.
hi i am going to reaply and plz can u tell me what doc u add to prorf u r employ not sself emploied
Hi
As your application is refused I would suggest you to seek an professional legal advice.

Also as you should create a new topic here and share your refusal letter. You mentioned HO refused because they believe you are the director of the company not an employer. Refusal letters 2/3 pages, you can remove your personal details from the letter or just copy and paste the quotes, that will help other users as well.

belpakuk
United Kingdom

Post by belpakuk » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:06 am

belpakuk wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:13 am

Country applied from : Belarus
Online app submitted : 21/03/2018, Standard
Biometric enrolled : 27/03/2018
Documents sent to Sheffield : 05/04/2018 ,received at sheffield 06/04/2018
Email confirmation from UKVI : 16/04/2018
Documents received back from Sheffield : NOT YET
Contacted HO by phone : 21/06/2018 , 60th working day
Status of app : Decision made, not given the exact date
Contacted by HO/VAC : NOT YET neither the VAC has updated their live tracking page
Passport collected : NOT YET

Hi everyone
above is our timeline, I made a phone call to HO on 21/06/2018(60th WD) for the status update and was told that decision has been made recently and we'll here from HO and VAC by next week but so far nothing :?
I just wanted to know how long they take to send the email/text for passport collection? any thoughts/ideas or personal experience will be much appreciated.
this waite and uncertainty is a killer :roll:
Update
just raised an email enquiry to escalate our case :wink:
fingers crossed
got an email reply to my email enquiry yesterday and was told that decision was made on 19/06/2018 and we will receive our documents and passport in 10 days of the decision date,so far nothing :roll:

csimmons9
Newly Registered

Post by csimmons9 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:41 am

“Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.”

Hi all,

My wife and I are approaching 12 weeks of waiting time for her spouse visa and just received this email.

How should we read this and is there anything we can do to find out more information about a revised timeline, what information they need, etc?

The wording of the email is concerning, does it mean we did something wrong in our application?

Thanks,

Chris

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:54 am

csimmons9 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:41 am
“Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.”

Hi all,

My wife and I are approaching 12 weeks of waiting time for her spouse visa and just received this email.

How should we read this and is there anything we can do to find out more information about a revised timeline, what information they need, etc?

The wording of the email is concerning, does it mean we did something wrong in our application?

Thanks,

Chris
It is a standard email, many applicants across various visa categories get this letter. Means your application will simply take a bit longer than usual. Nothing you need to do or send.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:46 am

csimmons9 wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Chris
Is it first time or second time you are applying for a visa?

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:48 am

Halisonu5 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:33 am
Hi is anyone waiting for a spouse visa since last year? I applied on 21 december and its been more than 6 months i havnt had a reply n also phoned them twice which didn't help much...n its been more than 120 working days now...are they really busy or just being lazy...its really worrying me now...my husband was refused visa in 2015 n i recieved the not straight forward email in march and they have also done enquiry by phone with me and my employer so what is the wait? Can anyone suggest something plz...
Yes our application is still waiting for the decision from November 2017

csimmons9
Newly Registered

Post by csimmons9 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Esi esi wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:46 am
csimmons9 wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Chris
First, why do you ask?

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:46 pm

csimmons9 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 pm
Esi esi wrote:
csimmons9 wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Chris
First, why do you ask?
Because our application for a second time we receive the same email

imran321
United Kingdom

Post by imran321 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:22 pm

I received an email from home office last week asking me to send them a prepaid envelope to have my docs sent back to me (I did provide them with that but just resent it again to avoid any issues) and I sent them the prepaid envelope yesterday and checked at home and it has been delivered (hopefully all docs have been received, will check once I get home!) but I haven’t heard from them about my spouse visa! I did priority service and it’s been over 30 working days! If they’ve sent the docs should I be expecting to hear from them soon about the decision?!? I’ve escalated the case on working day 31 and was told I’ll hear back in 15 working days!

sevendust12

Post by sevendust12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:38 pm

imran321 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:22 pm
I received an email from home office last week asking me to send them a prepaid envelope to have my docs sent back to me (I did provide them with that but just resent it again to avoid any issues) and I sent them the prepaid envelope yesterday and checked at home and it has been delivered (hopefully all docs have been received, will check once I get home!) but I haven’t heard from them about my spouse visa! I did priority service and it’s been over 30 working days! If they’ve sent the docs should I be expecting to hear from them soon about the decision?!? I’ve escalated the case on working day 31 and was told I’ll hear back in 15 working days!
Hi Imran,

Good question as I was going to ask the same thing. I randomly tracked my pre-paid envelope and saw that they sent the documents back to me today. I wonder if the processing has concluded and do we expect to get a result soon? Good luck with your application.

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Esi esi wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:46 pm
csimmons9 wrote:
Esi esi wrote:
csimmons9 wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Chris
First, why do you ask?
Hi Esi esi

You have been waiting for far too long I have seen other people submitting second application and receiving decisions in three months.

What was your first refusal for?

Because it may depend on that

imran321
United Kingdom

Post by imran321 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Yeah.. because a few people who had their biometric done on a similar day to us, have had their visa’s so thinking why haven’t I heard anything? How many working days has it been for you & was yours priority too?

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:53 pm

arfinkhan128 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:44 pm
Esi esi wrote:
csimmons9 wrote:
Esi esi wrote:

First, why do you ask?
Hi Esi esi

You have been waiting for far too long I have seen other people submitting second application and receiving decisions in three months.

The reason for the refuse on first application
Financial reason

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Esi esi wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:53 pm
arfinkhan128 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:44 pm
Esi esi wrote:
csimmons9 wrote:

First, why do you ask?
Hi Esi esi

The reason for the refuse on first application
Financial reason
Oh I see now. Now that you submitted the financial requirement correctly hope you get it asap. Get you’re MP to chase it.

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:15 pm

imran321 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:47 pm
Yeah.. because a few people who had their biometric done on a similar day to us, have had their visa’s so thinking why haven’t I heard anything? How many working days has it been for you & was yours priority too?
What date was your biometric & were was your biometric given

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:38 pm

Ive escalated twice havent got any reply
13th day of second escalation

abu ahmed
Newly Registered
Qatar

Post by abu ahmed » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:07 pm

applied from :Doha qatar.
Type of visa: Spouse Settlement
Online app submitted : 27/03 /2018, non piority.
Biometric enrolled : 05/04 /2018
Documents sent to Sheffield : 06/04/2018,
Received an email from ukvi :19th May 2018 saying:Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

Documents NOT received back from Sheffield.

No phone calls for my employer and SPONSER.

We are waiting 64 working days from 27th-march 2018 to 26th June 2018

Please is there someone who is same boat.

Please make dua for us.
Thanks

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Called UKVI again. This time they escaleted our application to urgent. Now i have to wait for their reply. The long wait goes on.....

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:39 pm

abu ahmed wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:07 pm
applied from :Doha qatar.
Type of visa: Spouse Settlement
Online app submitted : 27/03 /2018, non piority.
Biometric enrolled : 05/04 /2018
Documents sent to Sheffield : 06/04/2018,
Received an email from ukvi :19th May 2018 saying:Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

Documents NOT received back from Sheffield.

No phone calls for my employer and SPONSER.

We are waiting 64 working days from 27th-march 2018 to 26th June 2018

Please is there someone who is same boat.

Please make dua for us.
Thanks
Hi

You still have time You have to count from the day you submit your biometrics not the online application and don’t forget the 2 bank holidays in May so next Monday will be 60 working days for you