ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of BRP(ILR) after nationality

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asjid73
Pakistan

Return of BRP(ILR) after nationality

Post by asjid73 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:53 am

Hi Guys
Need advice on 2 questions I applied nationality for my two kids which was approved and certificates were issued.
Question 1 I forgot to send their BRP Back to Home Office if send them back am I going to get fine.
2 we have to travel 7th of July it’s more like they not going to get ther passports in time because of my sons interview can they travel on their BRPS?
Thanks in advance

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Return of BRP(ILR) after nationality

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:59 pm

asjid73 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:53 am
Hi Guys
Need advice on 2 questions I applied nationality for my two kids which was approved and certificates were issued.
Question 1 I forgot to send their BRP Back to Home Office if send them back am I going to get fine. NO. So just send.
2 we have to travel 7th of July it’s more like they not going to get ther passports in time because of my sons interview can they travel on their BRPS? No. of course.
Thanks in advance
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.