ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Approval Irf/All???????????????????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

synchrony786
Newly Registered

Any Approval Irf/All???????????????????

Post by synchrony786 » Mon May 05, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi all,

Its more than 7 weeks now since I have sent my application and no feedback yet. Irf!! have you got any decision yet? Anybody who applied in March and still waiting? does anybody reckon why this much time HO takes to decide a very simple application? does it imply that it has been rejected? if so shouldn't have it be sent by now? i mean why this much time even in rejection.... 'll appreciate your arguements in this regard...

I have just gone through the latest results list and only Irf is waiting for decision apart form me who also applied in March....

hope to hear from you guys soon

thanks in advance

regards,
saint

irf_bar

Re: Any Approval Irf/All???????????????????

Post by irf_bar » Tue May 06, 2008 1:09 pm

synchrony786 wrote:Hi all,

Hi Sankar, Synchrony786, laskk, all of you.

I call HO today as well they said me that decision has been done ( donno what it is?) and my document can be send at any time may b tommorow or some time this week or next(operator is not sure).

When i call last Thursday the BIA told me that i can here my decision this week through post(at that time i didn't care about this news, coz i waited to loong and not sure whether they are saying truth are not?) But todays call made me some good response that it proofs me my decision has been done. I guess my passport is in queue to get stamp( as far as i see the list their is quiet bit loooooong time to get stamp).

So praying to GOD. n waiting for my results eargely.

Best of luck for all of u who r still waiting for thr results.....

Syn...786:- don't get dis-hearted mate, you too here soon. as far as ours appli takes looong time than others. I think we too here on the same day ( as we here the same news from BIA). and as you said about some authorization i guess it is waiting for urs passport to get stamp. n as u describe the urs document details it is good in strength to get approved. about the long time, it doesn't mean that, we will here any bad news. Keep hope mate.

Just wait to get reply from Laskk as well, He/ She too apply on the same month ( March).

Regards,
Irf.

Its more than 7 weeks now since I have sent my application and no feedback yet. Irf!! have you got any decision yet? Anybody who applied in March and still waiting? does anybody reckon why this much time HO takes to decide a very simple application? does it imply that it has been rejected? if so shouldn't have it be sent by now? i mean why this much time even in rejection.... 'll appreciate your arguements in this regard...

I have just gone through the latest results list and only Irf is waiting for decision apart form me who also applied in March....

hope to hear from you guys soon

thanks in advance

regards,
saint