ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naz khan
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by naz khan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Lucky18 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:57 pm
@Miyash, will you share with me if when did you pay the ihs for your child?
hi
new update ur visa and plz can u confirm me what new doc u add for next time apply b/c u said ur visa refuses b/c they said u r employer but u r employed i will submitt fresh application witth add accountant letter and explanation

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:20 pm

naz khan wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:24 pm
Lucky18 wrote:
hi
new update ur visa and plz can u confirm me what new doc u add for next time apply b/c u said ur visa refuses b/c they said u r employer but u r employed i will submitt fresh application witth add accountant letter and explanation
it would be a better idea if you started your own topic so everyone can see your question.

Lucky18
Philippines

Post by Lucky18 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:24 pm

naz khan wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:24 pm
Lucky18 wrote:
hi
@nazkhan,

My apology for not replying I was waiting for you to start your own thread, for you to be able to get more help and gather advice from this forum.

Anyways the first thing we did was seek an immigration lawyer and showed them the copy of refusal from there we already had the idea of what to do with our fresh application since they are more knowledgable handling cases like ours.

We added a letter from the accountant of the company stating the period of years my husband working with them, then on my husbands letter he quoted the financial rules from ukvi, wherein stated that he never own any share from the company nor related to the major shareholders and owner of the company.

Best to seek legal advice and dont rush submitting your new application. This time make sure you address the eco's concern why it was refused.

Regarding our visa today 29th June 2018 marks our 30 B.D no update yet but hope to hear from them by 1st week of July.
Again the outcome of our application still not confirm and even it is, we cannot just assumed that what we submitted will help nor make any difference to your application as well, since every application totally different.

Will include you and your family in my prayers, hope this ordeal will be over and soon just a memory.

Anything I will carry on updating you about our visa.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 am

Lucky18 wrote:
thanks,san
and Lucky18 they did not ask for my child IHS till now.really worried about this.all of you plz pray for me and my baby. :cry:

SHA1504
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SHA1504 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:32 am

Hope it goes well for you. Did you only send original bundle and not photocopies? Also did you receive any acknowledgment email?
[/quote]

Thanks n yeah only sent originals forgot to send copies of all documents maybe that's why it took a little longer. Did not receive any acknowledgement email that's y I rang them after 20 BD.

Nkhan18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Nkhan18 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 am

imran321 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:32 am
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

I received my docs yesterday... it was all there !! They also inserted an automated printout letter stating that it is absolutely normal to receive the docs back before the decision is made on the via application etc. So I emailed homeoffice yesterday to ask them the status of my application. They replied back to my wife this morning stating that the decision has been made and we have to wait to hear instructions from the VAC office.

So my wife received a text message from the VAC office saying application “ref” has been processed with today’s date. Now we are just waiting to when she can actually collect the passport..!!

@nabeela biometric was done on 10th May at Lahore and it’s a priority service I opted for.

Good luck guys, this whole process is painful.
@imran321
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

Hi all
I called UKVI call centre on 14th of June and escalated case. Than on 20th of June I had a phone call from HO. Later on 26th of June received an email from Sheffield Stating.....

"Dear Khan,Thank you for your enquiry regarding your application process.
Due to it being our busiest period, I am afraid we are unable to make a decision on your application within our usual timescale. We are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made, however I have escalated this to the appropriate Entry Clearance team so that it can be progressed as quickly as possible"

last night I just thought let me call the call centre and see any updates. The guy I spoke to he said the decisions has been made, wait for the instructions from the VFS within next few days. I asked him when was it made because 2 days ago I received an email which was different. He said he dont have the date, it only showing the decisions has made. Very strange Please everyone make dua I will do the same. I pray at the end everyone gets positive response, Insha'Allah!

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:22 am

Nkhan18 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 am
imran321 wrote:
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

I received my docs yesterday... it was all there !! They also inserted an automated printout letter stating that it is absolutely normal to receive the docs back before the decision is made on the via application etc. So I emailed homeoffice yesterday to ask them the status of my application. They replied back to my wife this morning stating that the decision has been made and we have to wait to hear instructions from the VAC office.

So my wife received a text message from the VAC office saying application “ref” has been processed with today’s date. Now we are just waiting to when she can actually collect the passport..!!

@nabeela biometric was done on 10th May at Lahore and it’s a priority service I opted for.

@imran321
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

Hi all
I called UKVI call centre on 14th of June and escalated case. Than on 20th of June I had a phone call from HO. Later on 26th of June received an email from Sheffield Stating.....

Due to it being our busiest period, I am afraid we are unable to make a decision on your application within our usual timescale. We are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made, however I have escalated this to the appropriate Entry Clearance team so that it can be progressed as quickly as possible"

last night I just thought let me call the call centre and see any updates. The guy I spoke to he said the decisions has been made, wait for the instructions from the VFS within next few days. I asked him when was it made because 2 days ago I received an email which was different. He said he dont have the date, it only showing the decisions has made. Very strange Please everyone make dua I will do the same. I pray at the end everyone gets positive response, Insha'Allah!
Insha Allah you will get a good response

viki83

Post by viki83 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:14 am

I just called UKVI they said a decission has been made. Does anyone have an idea how long does it take to get email/sms/call after this?

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:37 am

viki83 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:14 am
I just called UKVI they said a decission has been made. Does anyone have an idea how long does it take to get email/sms/call after this?
I rang them on 20th June to get a update. They said a decsion was made but they couldnt see when on which date. Yesterday my MP’s secretary rang UKVI. Apparently they have a different number on which they call UKVI. The secretary was told a decision was made on 22nd July but i was told on the 20th that it had already been made. Strange.
They also the the secretary that after a decision is made we have to wait 9 days for the passport. Ive been told to wait till next Wednesday.

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:39 am

viki83 wrote:
When was your decision made?

primarovnatka
Germany

Post by primarovnatka » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi everyone,
I had my Fiancé very day rejected and was successful at the fire rat tribunal court just recently. The problem is I do not know how to get an appointment to submit my passport? I need to fill in a new application and pay again to have access to the appointment page?

imran321
United Kingdom

Post by imran321 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:00 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:34 am
imran321 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:07 am
@Nabeela

7th June..!
What email did u email home office on?
I went on the gov.uk website and paid that £5 odd fee. My wife got a phone call yesterday to ask her to pick up the passport from Lahore today. She went this morning and got her passport and visa issued Alhumdulillah.

I pray that you and everyone else get it very soon InshAllah.

imran321
United Kingdom

Post by imran321 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:01 pm

sevendust12 wrote:
imran321 wrote:
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

Hi Imran,

Thank you for your update.. Good luck and I hope you get positive news and visa..

No news from them yet for me except the documents was returned.
InshAllah you'll hear soon, just like I mentioned to Nabeela, my wife got a phone call yesterday and collected her passport today with visa issued Alhumdulillah. Pray that it goes well for you too InshAllah.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:02 pm

primarovnatka wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:30 pm
Hi everyone,
I had my Fiancé very day rejected and was successful at the fire rat tribunal court just recently. The problem is I do not know how to get an appointment to submit my passport? I need to fill in a new application and pay again to have access to the appointment page?
How many months ur appeal takes and u send all doc with add new doc in appeal to home office and court

imran321
United Kingdom

Post by imran321 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:03 pm

Nkhan18 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 am
imran321 wrote:
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

@imran321
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

Hi all

If decisions been made, you should get an email (if you're the applicant) or a phone call from the VAC office if you gave your mobile number. If you paid for a courier service then you'll get it delivered to you... Hope you hear soon IA. Good luck.

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:24 pm

imran321 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:00 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
imran321 wrote:
@Nabeela

7th June..!
I went on the gov.uk website and paid that £5 odd fee. My wife got a phone call yesterday to ask her to pick up the passport from Lahore today. She went this morning and got her passport and visa issued Alhumdulillah.

Thank you & good luck to u both
MAy Allah swt bless you both

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:39 pm

imran321 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:00 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
imran321 wrote:
@Nabeela

7th June..!

congrats ....remember in duas

pradis12
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by pradis12 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:16 am

naz khan wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:02 pm
primarovnatka wrote:
Hi everyone,
How many months ur appeal takes and u send all doc with add new doc in appeal to home office and court
hi @naz khan
applied 20 jun 2017 and my application was refues 2017 nov 20th, due to not giving correct ielts,,and i appealed with ielts a1 certificate, after that ho tribunal issued appeal pending notice 28th feb 2018 and give me deadline to make decision before 15 weeks which is 13th june 2018, i was waiting for such a long period and 13th june i got emai last week they ask another time frame which is 10 aug 2018..
i really disappointment with the emails and time frame,my solistor said that i will definitely got my visa on appeal scram, but that processing will take such a long time,, in my opinion is appeal your old application while apply a new application,, this is the best way,

belpakuk
United Kingdom

Post by belpakuk » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:26 am

viki83 wrote:
our app decision was made on 19/06/2018 and was told by HO that we will hear from them in 10 days after the decision date. today is 11th day and nothing, no text/email/call :|
if we don't hear from them by 02/07/2018 evening then we are going to contact our local MP to intervene :roll:
seriously disappointed in the service we get for the enormous amount of money we pay :evil:
I wish I was an EU citizen and would have been treated differently :idea:

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:17 am

belpakuk wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:26 am
viki83 wrote:
our app decision was made on 19/06/2018 and was told by HO that we will hear from them in 10 days after the decision date. today is 11th day and nothing, no text/email/call :|
if we don't hear from them by 02/07/2018 evening then we are going to contact our local MP to intervene :roll:
seriously disappointed in the service we get for the enormous amount of money we pay :evil:
I wish I was an EU citizen and would have been treated differently :idea:
I really dont know why they keep hold on to the passport even when a decsion is made. Just return for goodness sake.
My 9 days end on Wednesday but i’ll wait till Tuesday and then get my MP’s secretary to call them again. My partners application was fiance visa and our wedding is on 22nd July. Everything is booked and paid for. UKVI really dont care for anything.
You said you wish you were a EU citizen. Im British like many of us. The application doesn't just concern the applicant but also the sponser. If they treat their own citizens like this then theres really nothing more to be said of how disgraceful UKVI are.

viki83

Post by viki83 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:55 am

Application Category: Spouse (Wife): Priority
Application Submitted Online: 1st May 2018
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Karachi, Pakistan
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date): 14th May 2018
Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 22nd May 2018
Supporting Documents Received At Sheffield: 23rd May 2018
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield: 8th June 2018
Email received: 7th June 2018
Employer Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): No
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): No
Decision Made: 29th June 2018
Contacted For Collection: 29th June 2018
Collection Made: 29th June 2018
Validity Of Visa: 4th July 2018 - 03rd August 2018

primarovnatka
Germany

Post by primarovnatka » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:46 am

pradis12 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:16 am
naz khan wrote:
primarovnatka wrote:
Hi everyone,
hi @naz khan
applied 20 jun 2017 and my application was refues 2017 nov 20th, due to not giving correct ielts,,and i appealed with ielts a1 certificate, after that ho tribunal issued appeal pending notice 28th feb 2018 and give me deadline to make decision before 15 weeks which is 13th june 2018, i was waiting for such a long period and 13th june i got emai last week they ask another time frame which is 10 aug 2018..
i really disappointment with the emails and time frame,my solistor said that i will definitely got my visa on appeal scram, but that processing will take such a long time,, in my opinion is appeal your old application while apply a new application,, this is the best way,
Applied on 15.09.17.Priority
Rejected on 06.10.17. They sent me back all the given documents with a letter explaining the reasons for being rejected..
Appealed through a lawyer.
Appeal pending notice came on 15.12.17
court date/hearing on 20.6.18

I trusted my lawyer and he was following everything for us. I have not contacted anywhere during this period.

primarovnatka
Germany

Post by primarovnatka » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:49 am

pradis12 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:16 am
naz khan wrote:
primarovnatka wrote:
Hi everyone,
hi @naz khan
So far my appeal has lasted 10 months.
My lawyer and my Fiance attended a hearing court and took with them all the documents that I previously gave out when I was applying in September 2017. We did not post anything anywhere before the court.

belpakuk
United Kingdom

Post by belpakuk » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:31 pm

Y123m wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:17 am
belpakuk wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:26 am
viki83 wrote:
our app decision was made on 19/06/2018 and was told by HO that we will hear from them in 10 days after the decision date. today is 11th day and nothing, no text/email/cal.
if we don't hear from them by 02/07/2018 evening then we are going to contact our local MP to intervene
seriously disappointed in the service we get for the enormous amount of money we pay.
I wish I was an EU citizen and would have been treated differently.
I really dont know why they keep hold on to the passport even when a decsion is made. Just return for goodness sake.
My 9 days end on Wednesday but i’ll wait till Tuesday and then get my MP’s secretary to call them again. My partners application was fiance visa and our wedding is on 22nd July. Everything is booked and paid for. UKVI really dont care for anything.
You said you wish you were a EU citizen. Im British like many of us. The application doesn't just concern the applicant but also the sponser. If they treat their own citizens like this then theres really nothing more to be said of how disgraceful UKVI are.
exactly why hold on to the passport and documents :?:
HO does treat us/brits disgracefully, I'd even say they treat us like criminals as if to bring your family to this country is a crime(that's how I feel)
On the other hand if an EU citizen wants to bring their non-EU family member then the app fee is £65:00 only, NO minimum INCOME, NO accommodation, NO restrictions, NO A1/A2 certificate, NO IHS and a 5 years residence permit straight away. BRILLIANT IS'T IT :?:
no offence to EU citizens :!:
UK being part of EU, in a way we're EU citizens and should have been treated equally like other EU member states citizens exercising treaty rights :idea:
Let's hope for the best and good luck for your wedding :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:43 pm

belpakuk wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:31 pm
exactly why hold on to the passport and documents :?:
HO does treat us/brits disgracefully, I'd even say they treat us like criminals as if to bring your family to this country is a crime(that's how I feel)
On the other hand if an EU citizen wants to bring their non-EU family member then the app fee is £65:00 only, NO minimum INCOME, NO accommodation, NO restrictions, NO A1/A2 certificate, NO IHS and a 5 years residence permit straight away. BRILLIANT IS'T IT :?:
no offence to EU citizens :!:
UK being part of EU, in a way we're EU citizens and should have been treated equally like other EU member states citizens exercising treaty rights
:idea:
Let's hope for the best and good luck for your wedding :D
You are not considered an EU citizen in the country you hold nationality. This applies to British citizens in the UK as well as EU citizens in their respective countries, who also fall under the relevant countries national immigration rules and not the EU freedom of movement rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.