ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents birth certificate FLR M Dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldenuk
India

which application for wife and son ?

Post by goldenuk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Hi all ,

Hope all are good here . I was a regular visitor of this site for last one year during my Tier 1 entrepreneur to 10 year long residency visa . I have got all the information required for this only through this site. Honestly, it helped me alot to get my ILR . whatever question i asked here, i have got instant reply from here . Even I have done my application by myself and all the information I collected from here only. i have not even visited solicitors. Cant even say how much i am thankful to all of you . i really mean it .

Now i have to apply for my my wife and son's visa , who are in UK on my tier 1 entrepreneur dependants . their details are below, please try to help me guys . I am planning to do their application also by myself .

i got my ILR in January 2018 from tier 1 entrepreneur visa on basis of 10 year long residency one day service .

Now i need to apply for my wife and son . They are living with in uk for last one and half years as my tier 1 dependants. even though I got my ILR on January 2018 , I have not changed their visa as salary requirements . Their tier 1 visa is expiring on end of july 2018 .
I got new job in January itself and my annual salary is 24K . Now i have completed my 6 month in this job . i think now i can apply for their visa . in this 6 month one month i was on holiday to India and my employer has paid for the holiday . is that ok ?

my wife has passed her english test A1 . also she is still employee in my company ( I am still director of the company , tier 1 visa ) , she is getting around 11k annually for the last 1 years. do i need to mention it ?

please tell me , which application form I need to fill for them ?
do i need to fill separate application form for wife and 3 year old son ?
can i go for one day service ?
if i apply through post , how long usually take to get visa ?
any other things i need to be careful about ?

please help me guys.

thanks in advance

goldenuk
India

Need advice please

Post by goldenuk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 pm

Hi all ,

Hope all are good here . I was a regular visitor of this site for last one year during my Tier 1 entrepreneur to 10 year long residency visa . I have got all the information required for this only through this site. Honestly, it helped me alot to get my ILR . whatever question i asked here, i have got instant reply from here . Even I have done my application by myself and all the information I collected from here only. i have not even visited solicitors. Cant even say how much i am thankful to all of you . i really mean it .

Now i have to apply for my my wife and son's visa , who are in UK on my tier 1 entrepreneur dependants . their details are below, please try to help me guys . I am planning to do their application also by myself .

i got my ILR in January 2018 from tier 1 entrepreneur visa on basis of 10 year long residency one day service .

Now i need to apply for my wife and son . They are living with in uk for last one and half years as my tier 1 dependants. even though I got my ILR on January 2018 , I have not changed their visa as salary requirements . Their tier 1 visa is expiring on end of july 2018 .
I got new job in January itself and my annual salary is 24K . Now i have completed my 6 month in this job . i think now i can apply for their visa . in this 6 month one month i was on holiday to India and my employer has paid for the holiday . is that ok ?

my wife has passed her english test A1 . also she is still employee in my company ( I am still director of the company , tier 1 visa ) , she is getting around 11k annually for the last 1 years. do i need to mention it ?

please help me guys.

thanks in advance

goldenuk
India

Re: Need advice please

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am

Hi ,

Would be very helpful if I get a reply for this . Actually I
Waiting to get your response to start the application

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:59 am

FLR(M)
One form, spouse as main applicant and child as dependent,
Yes
What concerns do you have??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:51 pm

Thanks CR001 ,

I’m earning 24K , so is that ok I show the payslips for my income only ?
I am with the current employer 6 months now , is that ok I show this 6 months payslip ?
. Or do I need to show as m wife is also working ( she is working in my company for he past one year , earning 11K year ) .

What are the other documents I need to show to support their application ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Your salary is sufficient and you need 6 months evidence (payslips and bank statements - originals).

The FLR(M) form, page 63 or 64, tells you what HO expect to see. Read the form and guidance notes and then ask questions if anything is unclear.

Is your son UK born or born abroad??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Thanks CR001 ,

My son was born in India , came to UK when he was 1 year old . He is 3 now . I think , he still have to apply with my wife as FLR M , am I right ?

FLR form is not online form now ?

Any link for the guild lines of FLR M here ?

I Really appreciate ur response .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:51 pm

My son was born in India , came to UK when he was 1 year old . He is 3 now . I think , he still have to apply with my wife as FLR M , am I right ?
Yes.
FLR form is not online form now ?
Online or paper form as far as I am aware,
Any link for the guild lines of FLR M here ?

Google 'FLR(M) guidance notes'!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Thanks .

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Hiii ,

Need to ask you one more thing please , if my wife and minor kid go for premium service , as both of them have one application , how we need to pay their premium service fee? Only for 1 application fee or need to pay for both wife and child ?

How about the new application fee for each person ?

Any reduction for Minor kids ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:15 pm

goldenuk wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:39 pm
Hiii ,

Need to ask you one more thing please , if my wife and minor kid go for premium service , as both of them have one application , how we need to pay their premium service fee? Only for 1 application fee or need to pay for both wife and child ?

How about the new application fee for each person ?

Any reduction for Minor kids ?
Have you looked at the form?? The fee is clearly stated on page 3.

£1033 EACH visa fee plus £610 EACH premium service fee to apply in person plus £500 EACH Immigration Health Surcharge.

You pay the visa fee and premium fee online when you book the premium service appointment. IHS is payable on the IHS website.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

goldenuk
India

FLR M inside Uk

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:48 pm

Hi CR001,

I HAVE STARTED FILLING MY APPLICATION FORM FOR WIFE AND 3 YEAR 0OLD SON , WHOI LIVE IN UK FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AS MY TIER 1 DEPENDENT VISA .

I need your help in filling the application form please . I was reading all the related questions on here . Got some infomations . this is my case again .

I got My ILR on 10year long residency 6 months ago . I was on tier 1 entreperneur visa . My wife and son was living with me in uk as my tier 1 dependents. Only i got ILR in jauary . so they are still on my tier 1 entrepernr dependent visa . thier visa is expring in few weeks. soI am planning to go for one day service .

1) FLR(M)
Application for an
extension of stay on the basis of your family life in the
UK as the partner or the dependent child of a person
present and settled in the UK or as a partner or as
the dependent child of a person with refugee leave
or humanitarian protection or as the dependent child
of a person who has, or is at the same time applying
for, limited leave to enter or remain as the partner of a
person present and settled in the UK and for a biometric
immigration document
Version 04/2018

hope this the right form ?
2) Regarding our employment .

I have got a Job as soon as i got my ILR , earning 24K annually. I have completed 6 months with current job , including 1 month paid holiday .
a) am i come under Category A ?
b) my wife is still working in my comapny ( my comapny , wherer I am the director at the time of tier 1 enterperner visa, I am still running the business) . so do i need to show her employment too in the application ? AS, I am earning the required amount without adding wife's income ?
c) still i am THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMANY , DO I NEED TO SHOW THIS DETAILS IN APPLICATION FORM, the reason I am asking this is I have full time permannant empoyment job and earning 24K YEARLY.
d) I hope I am not come under self employment catogory because of being director of the company ?

Please reply . You have already replier for some realted questions of mine .

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:36 pm

Waiting for the reply please

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Please reply guys , waiting 😊

goldenuk
India

same IHS refernce number

Post by goldenuk » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi,

Just a quick query . When I paid IHS payment for my Wife and kid for FLR m first visa , I received only one email and only one IHS number . Is this number is OK for both applicant . total amount paid is £1000 .

please reply

goldenuk
India

Parents birth certificate FLR M Dependent

Post by goldenuk » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:18 pm

Hi ,

I’m filling online application FLR M for my wife and 3 year old kid .

It says it is mandatory to submit parents birth certificate at the time of PSC submission . We have our kid’s birth certificate . But , me and wife don’t have our birth certificate. So , what I do in this situation. Please help . I am totally tensed regarding this .

One more question , I am
Showing 6 months payslip . First month payslip is on January 2018 , job started date is on 4th January 2018 , and first pay slip is from 4th to 31 January 2018 , 2nd payslip is 1 feb to 28 feb , so till June 2018 I have payslip . 6 payslips are there . All the payslip amounts are same , every month salary credits to my bank account end of the month .
For example may payment I’m getting to my account after 21st of June . June payment I’m
Getting July 21st to my account . Like this .

Is that ok ?