ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director of a limited company - financial proof

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smiah5
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Director of a limited company - financial proof

Post by smiah5 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:29 pm

HI Guys,

I am due to submit my Wife's FLRM application in October this year, I am a Director for a limited company and my wife and I are on my payroll since January 2017. I am kind of clued up with the paperwork requirements but the online application is slightly confusing as it is not first synched with the paper version and some of the questions are not very clear to understand.

I was under the impression I would have to apply under Cat A and F as am employed by my own company and my wife too, we are planning to combine our salary together, we will be earning 11,850 each between the current tax year.

Can anyone let me know if you see any issues with me applying under Cat A+F and what do I answer for the following:
"What was the income (in GBP) from self-employment in the last financial year? (Required)
Amount
This is the income (i.e. profit), not turnover. Please provide the figure before tax and National insurance deductions. Get the figures from either form SA302 or SA300.

I thought Limited company directors are not self-employed and also SA302 or SA300 doesn't apply to limited company director?

I would appreciate the help guys!

goldenuk
India

Re: Director of a limited company - financial proof

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Is Tier 1 entrepreneur self employed ? I’m on same situation , can anyone help us please ?

I thought it is not self employed . We need to clarify it

Mandymand22
United Kingdom

Post by Mandymand22 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:50 am

Has anyone clarified this i am in the exact situation husband who is applying has limited company with me working for him. Was we right in clicking self employed for him and employment for me as we have to combine our wedges. There was no option for limited company as he is not self employed but a director of his limited company

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 12, 2019 11:48 am

Mandymand22 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:50 am
Has anyone clarified this i am in the exact situation husband who is applying has limited company with me working for him. Was we right in clicking self employed for him and employment for me as we have to combine our wedges. There was no option for limited company as he is not self employed but a director of his limited company
Kindly continue in your own topic you already have instead of tagging onto one that is almost a year old. Appendix 1.7 states what is required.

immigration-for-family-members/criminal ... l#p1779367
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.