ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working permit Non eu citizen married with eu citizen ?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khan2018
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Retained rights Amendment in post

Post by Khan2018 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:31 am

Hello all
My question for obie and all friends I married to an EEA national in October 2014
Application sent to HO November 2014
Got refusel September 2015.Ho call to employer but the manager was out of country and HO was not satasfied of my spouse work.
But she was working since October 2014 and never stopped work for a single week.

Made an appeal in October 2015
Date of hearing June 2016
Appeal allowed July 2016
Visa granted October 2016

Applied for divorce November 2017 on the basics of unreasonable behaviour
Got decree absolute June 2018

My ex gave me all the documents I needed for retained rights but the question is?she get universal tax credit benefits from March 2018 till June 2018 as she was also working 90 hours per month throughout the divorce.she get suspended benefits for three months by HMRC as she failed to tell them that she is also working.she also left the job three weeks after I got my decree absolute.
She was working since October 2014 until end of June 2018.
Well if I applied for retained rights does this will effect my case.
I will be very greatfull for u r reply.

Khan2018
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Retained rights

Post by Khan2018 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:17 am

Hello all
My question for obie and all friends I married to an EEA national in October 2014
Application sent to HO November 2014
Got refusel September 2015.Ho call to employer but the manager was out of country and HO was not satasfied of my spouse work.
But she was working since October 2014 and never stopped work for a single week.

Made an appeal in October 2015
Date of hearing June 2016
Appeal allowed July 2016
Visa granted October 2016

Applied for divorce November 2017 on the basis of unreasonable behaviour
Got decree absolute June 2018

My ex gave me all the documents I needed for retained rights but the question is?she get universal tax credit benefits from March 2018 till June 2018 as she was also working 90 hours per month throughout the divorce.she get suspended benefits for three months by HMRC as she failed to tell them that she is also working.she also left the job three weeks after I got my decree absolute.
She was working since October 2014 until end of June 2018.
Well if I applied for retained rights does this will effect my case.
I will be very greatfull for u r reply.