ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2018 Unrestricted COS waiting time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Freddypan
Newly Registered
China

2018 Unrestricted COS waiting time

Post by Freddypan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:38 am

Hi all,

Can you guys info me how long you had waited before your UCOS appeared at the system? Or is there someone have been waiting for a long time and still don't get one, like me :cry: ?

My friend(different employer) and I both have been waiting since April, It's more than 3 months for now.
I didn't use the 200 pounds' priority service.

My solicitor told me that the maximum waiting time is 18 weeks. However, I am worried that there's something wrong with my Ucos.

If anyone can share any info it could be super helpful.

kiranreddi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: 2018 Unrestricted COS waiting time

Post by kiranreddi » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:10 pm

it shouldn't take that long .

i am also switching employer now . For my new employer it took less than 2 weeks . My new employer has applied for annual cos allocation ,as they haven't applied in april and then allocated CoS . All the process took 3 weeks . my employer has also applied through normal procedure only not priority .

they applied for cos on end of may around 29th and they have allocate cos to me around 18-20th of june .