ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please urgent help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

corasson

Please urgent help

Post by corasson » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Good afternoon everyone

I need advice. I applied for my mum family visitor visa. She submitted her application and biometrics on the 08/06/2018.
Today she collected her passport with no visa. But the refusal letter is addressed to someone else. Different name different date of birth and different vaf number. And there is not refusal stamp on my mum passport either .

Please people what should I do ??
Who can I call??
The people at the contact center said they can't do nothing about it
If she has been refused at least we need to see the refusal later so we know what went wrong.

Any advice plz I

sevendust12

Re: Please urgent help

Post by sevendust12 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:36 pm

corasson wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:28 pm
Good afternoon everyone

I need advice. I applied for my mum family visitor visa. She submitted her application and biometrics on the 08/06/2018.
Today she collected her passport with no visa. But the refusal letter is addressed to someone else. Different name different date of birth and different vaf number. And there is not refusal stamp on my mum passport either .

Please people what should I do ??
Who can I call??
The people at the contact center said they can't do nothing about it
If she has been refused at least we need to see the refusal later so we know what went wrong.

Any advice plz I
If she collected her passport from a VFS centre, I would suggest going back and raising the situation with them.

corasson

Post by corasson » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:51 pm

They have given her numbers to call. They said they can't do anything about it.

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Anyone please can u help me with the home office official complaints email