ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa priority service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dcot78
United Kingdom

Spouse visa priority service

Post by dcot78 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:27 am

I am going to apply spouse visa for my wife and she is in Pakistan right now. We want to use priority visa service but there isn't any option available online to pay for priority visa.

Where we can pay the priority visa fee, at Gerry's office (Visa Application Office in Pakistan) ?

I am not sure, could you please let me know if you've applied for priority visa or have any information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa priority service

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:31 am

As already advised, please keep ALL questions regarding the SAME application in ONE topic.

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... l#p1653937
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:34 am
Please continue in your now merged topic.

immigration-for-family-members/regardin ... l#p1653925

Please do not start a new topic for each question you have on the same application, see link below.

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.