ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Nabeela78680 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 pm

72 days and 51 working days & i still dont know
What is going on with my spouse visa case
First email recieved on the 11th of June
& after that nothing
Plus on top it was priorty please do dua for me
Plus even my partner is not feeling well; chances of operation 😥

mqa524
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mqa524 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:12 pm

So its the 60th working todays and received an email requesting TB test certificate to be sent again via email but there is not email address included in the email.

Time line is posted in the timeline page.

If some have been in the similar situation could you please share the email address.

"The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

A TB certificate from a centre that has been approved by the UK Home Office. Please see our website at https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa for further information.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to [Insert relevant mailbox] quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... on-charter"

Lucky18
Philippines

Post by Lucky18 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:25 pm

naz khan wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:21 am
Lucky18 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:55 am
naz khan wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:37 am
Lucky18 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:57 pm
@Miyash, will you share with me if when did you pay the ihs for your child?
any update ur application ur timeline 30 days now over plz update
Hi Naz khan,

So far nothing today marks our 32 BD, I emailed the Ukvi international contact centre and received a generic email from them.
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.
With regards to your enquiry about the status of both your applications, I can confirm that your applications are being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
If it has been over 15 working days for non- settlement applications or 60 working days for settlement applications, please provide the following details:
Full Name
Date of Birth
GWF number
IHS number
Passport number
Place of submission
Type of Visa applied for
Date of biometrics
Nationality
E-mail address used on application:
Looks like I need to wait longer this time, hope in another 2 weeks or maybe less to hear the good news about our visa.
Best of luck to us and the rest of the applicants who had been waiting to be reunited with their loveones. May our good God hear our prayers.
Hi
Lucky18

Any update ur visa ur 30 days gone any good news

And one more thing i wana just conform from you ur employer letter also written ur sponsor is nit shareholder of this company where ur sposor is employer or u just put all clearification from accountant letter snd he stated all status of ur husband in the company i already submated application just all doc post coming friday so u can confim me its helpful for me
Hi Naz Khan,

We are still waiting today 35 B.D, might email them by wed. next week if still never heard antyhing.
Not to forget that its our 2nd application so I am not expecting it to be on time, since it will be underscrutiny adter being refused the first.
The accountant and my husband both wrote it on they respective letters (all the things that you mwntion(

Any update I wil let you know....All the Best...

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Jenume wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm
Aqib1992 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 pm
Jenume wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:31 pm
Hi,
I would like to share my experience with you and I hope it might help some.
I gave my biometrics on Oct 16th 2017 and only got the visa today. It took around 8 months for them to process the visa. I received a non straightforward email on 4th of January 2018. We tried every way we could in this 8 months. We escalated tge case for 6 times but no use. We contacted the MP on April 18th 2018 and he told us he will send a letter. However we are not sure whether he sent or not. After 20 working days we asked the MP whether he got any reply and he said no. Later he said he will talk with the Immigration MP or Minister. On June 6th we recieved a email from MP confirming that he has written to the Home office. On June 7th we made a complaint through the online system mentioning our timeline. They take 20 working days to respond to a complaint. On June 25th we got an email from Visa sheffield saying that they can assure that our application is dealt and will make a decision in the coming days. It was sent as a reply to our contact centre enquiry which we didnt make. Yesterday I got a message from VFS to collect the passport and today I collected and got the Visa. It was a long wait. We were stressed, we lost our patience and were even planning to withdraw the application. However finally we got it. I dont know which helped us the complaint or the MP s letter. So try all the ways possible and be patient and dont lose hope. You will all get your visas eventually and I hope and pray it comes soon.

Could you please share the online complaint link please. Thank u
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure
Thank you very much to share your experience
Have you you receive any phone call interview from the home office

Have you received non straightforward email?

Y123m
United Kingdom

Post by Y123m » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:35 pm

After calling UKVI last week i have received the following email.

[“Thank you for your enquiry

Your application is in the final stages of processing and you will rceive a decision shortly. Your passport and documents will then be returned to you.

We appreciate your patience at this time, and will update you as and when we have any additional information.”]

Today is the 71th day after biometrics. Im hoping that my partner recieves her passport next week.

As i posted in my post two days ago, UKVI told my MP that they reviewed the decision two time after the initial decision. Does anyone know why they would do it not only once but twice.

Jenume
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Jenume » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Esi esi wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm
Jenume wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm
Aqib1992 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 pm
Jenume wrote:
Hi,
I gave my biometrics on Oct 16th 2017 and only got the visa today. It took around 8 months for them to process the visa. I received a non straightforward email on 4th of January 2018. We tried every way we could in this 8 months. We escalated tge case for 6 times but no use. We contacted the MP on April 18th 2018 and he told us he will send a letter. However we are not sure whether he sent or not. After 20 working days we asked the MP whether he got any reply and he said no. Later he said he will talk with the Immigration MP or Minister. On June 6th we recieved a email from MP confirming that he has written to the Home office. On June 7th we made a complaint through the online system mentioning our timeline. They take 20 working days to respond to a complaint. On June 25th we got an email from Visa sheffield saying that they can assure that our application is dealt and will make a decision in the coming days. It was sent as a reply to our contact centre enquiry which we didnt make. Yesterday I got a message from VFS to collect the passport and today I collected and got the Visa. It was a long wait. We were stressed, we lost our patience and were even planning to withdraw the application. However finally we got it. I dont know which helped us the complaint or the MP s letter. So try all the ways possible and be patient and dont lose hope. You will all get your visas eventually and I hope and pray it comes soon.

Could you please share the online complaint link please. Thank u
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure
Thank you very much to share your experience
Have you you receive any phone call interview from the home office

Have you received non straightforward email?
Yh I received a non straightforward email on 4th of January. I didnt recieve any phone call interviews.they only asked for additional documents

belpakuk
United Kingdom

Post by belpakuk » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:36 am

belpakuk wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:26 am
viki83 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:14 am
I just called UKVI they said a decission has been made. Does anyone have an idea how long does it take to get email/sms/call after this?
our app decision was made on 19/06/2018 and was told by HO that we will hear from them in 10 days after the decision date. today is 11th day and nothing, no text/email/call
if we don't hear from them by 02/07/2018 evening then we are going to contact our local MP to intervene
seriously disappointed in the service we get for the enormous amount of money we pay :evil:
I wish I was an EU citizen and would have been treated differently :idea:
UPDATE
Country applied from : Belarus
Online app submitted : 21/03/2018 Standard
Biometric enrolled : 27/03/2018
Documents sent to Sheffield : 05/04/2018
Documents received at Sheffield : 06/04/2018
Email confirmation from UKVI : 16/04/2018
Documents received back from Sheffield : NOT as YET
HO contacted by phone : 21/06/2018 , 60th working day
Status of app : Decision made on 19/06/2018
Sponsor/Employer contacted by HO/VAC : No
Email for passport collection received : 04/07/2018 from TLScontact Minsk-Belarus
Passport received by courier : 06/07/2018
Visa GRANTED valid from 02/07/2018 until 01/08/2018.
I really appreciate the help and guidance I've received on this forum which made the visa application process straightforward/a piece of cake and gave me confident to go through this stressful and confusing process without a legal adviser :D
Thanks a lot Moderators and members. Good luck to all those who are still waiting for their decision, just be patient and positive :wink:

Halisonu5
United Kingdom

Post by Halisonu5 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Aqib1992 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:18 pm
Halisonu5 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:21 pm
Aqib1992 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:13 am
Halisonu5 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:53 am
For those of you waiting 6 montgs or longer like me..i found a very interesting article from October 2017..its worth a read and may give some of u answers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41096675
When did u do ur biometrics
My husband did biometrics on 18th december...i also have a new update...i emailed ukvi on 28th june n they asked for information which i provided and i had reply today telling me they escalated the case today n i should hear back from 15 working days which is excluding sat/sun...in about three weeks so lets hope i get a quick response in sha allah
I escalated 27th June pray we all get a good response soon In'sha'Allah x
In sha allah hope so

sabz12
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sabz12 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 pm
& after that nothing
Inshallah Allah will make it easy for you, I will pray for you, remember don’t lose hope and keep your trust in Allah; Please pray for me to.

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:15 pm

sabz12 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:18 pm
Nabeela78680 wrote:
& after that nothing
Inshallah Allah will make it easy for you, I will pray for you, remember don’t lose hope and keep your trust in Allah; Please pray for me to.
Insha Allah hoping i get a good news this week
And Insha Allah will defo do dua for you in todays namaz

Aqib1992
Pakistan

Post by Aqib1992 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:00 am

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:15 pm
sabz12 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:
& after that nothing

I'm also on 6 month's keep me in ur duas too

ARHAM786
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by ARHAM786 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:57 am

Hi, i hope it all works out for you. Please pray for me as well ..me and my 3 kids waiting for decision since oct 2017. 9months total now :( dying of tention....

ARHAM786
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by ARHAM786 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:05 am

Jenume wrote:
Hi,
Hi!!!i am in teh same exact position as you. I applied since oct 2017 and till today same situation as you but still no decision made. Mp hasnt gotton back yet its been 9 months now. I want to know how to we make the complaint? please it would be great if you can help. AAs i am soo worried and going through so much stress over this. :( please let me know.

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:53 am

Aqib1992 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:00 am
Nabeela78680 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:15 pm
sabz12 wrote:
Nabeela78680 wrote:
& after that nothing

I'm also on 6 month's keep me in ur duas too
Insha Allah will defo you do duas for me too

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:28 pm

ARHAM786 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:05 am
Jenume wrote:
Hi,
Hi!!!i am in teh same exact position as you. I applied since oct 2017 and till today same situation as you but still no decision made. Mp hasnt gotton back yet its been 9 months now. I want to know how to we make the complaint? please it would be great if you can help. AAs i am soo worried and going through so much stress over this. :( please let me know.
Hi did u resive child ihs request

ARHAM786
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by ARHAM786 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:04 pm

yes i paid ihs for me and my 2 children.one child was born there last year so she is british. but me and my two kids who are us citizens did pay for teh ihs.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:30 pm

ARHAM786 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:04 pm
yes i paid ihs for me and my 2 children.one child was born there last year so she is british. but me and my two kids who are us citizens did pay for teh ihs.
Ur visa 100% granted just chase visa email eascaltion and involove mp and complain as well when paid ihs which month

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Final Update

1st Application Refused
First Application Refused due to submitting Tuberculosis Certificate from an unapproved centre and not enough general photographs taken with family members included to prove relationship.

2nd Application
Biometrics: 12/04/2018 Non Priority
Decision Made: 04/07/2018 on the 59th working day
Contacted for Collection: 08/07/2018 Visa granted Alhamdulilah by the grace of Allah

There is not always a delay for those who are applying for the second time. make sure you get your evidence concrete to avoid delays.

I pray you all get your visas as soon as possible.

Halisonu5
United Kingdom

Post by Halisonu5 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:41 am

ARHAM786 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:57 am
Hi, i hope it all works out for you. Please pray for me as well ..me and my 3 kids waiting for decision since oct 2017. 9months total now :( dying of tention....
Have you contacted the HO...that is a very long wait...chase it up, involve ur MP... have u tried asking for escalating the case

Nabeela78680
United Kingdom

Post by Nabeela78680 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:52 am

Any recievved any news?
Do dua we get respomse this week Insha Allah

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:31 am

Esi esi wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:28 am
naz khan wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:47 pm
Esi esi wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:44 pm
naz khan wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:49 pm

So new application when u submeted and u received any call from ho and u did priority application or normal
Normal application
Yes he received a interview call from home office
And they call on the workplace at same-day he was working there and they have an interview with business owner.
So ur three months complete and why they still not take decision u involove mp for puch ur application
Now is over 7 mont
Oh wow me and you are in the same boat I'm on the 6 month since applied and no reply for me either they won't give me any update either I have contacted local mp aswell but still haven't heard anything from them either.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:32 am

Nkhan18 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:08 am
Nkhan18 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 am
imran321 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:32 am
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

I received my docs yesterday... it was all there !! They also inserted an automated printout letter stating that it is absolutely normal to receive the docs back before the decision is made on the via application etc. So I emailed homeoffice yesterday to ask them the status of my application. They replied back to my wife this morning stating that the decision has been made and we have to wait to hear instructions from the VAC office.

So my wife received a text message from the VAC office saying application “ref” has been processed with today’s date. Now we are just waiting to when she can actually collect the passport..!!

@nabeela biometric was done on 10th May at Lahore and it’s a priority service I opted for.

Good luck guys, this whole process is painful.
@imran321
@sevendust12
@nabeela
@nkhan18

Hi all
I called UKVI call centre on 14th of June and escalated case. Than on 20th of June I had a phone call from HO. Later on 26th of June received an email from Sheffield Stating.....

"Dear Khan,Thank you for your enquiry regarding your application process.
Due to it being our busiest period, I am afraid we are unable to make a decision on your application within our usual timescale. We are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made, however I have escalated this to the appropriate Entry Clearance team so that it can be progressed as quickly as possible"

last night I just thought let me call the call centre and see any updates. The guy I spoke to he said the decisions has been made, wait for the instructions from the VFS within next few days. I asked him when was it made because 2 days ago I received an email which was different. He said he dont have the date, it only showing the decisions has made. Very strange Please everyone make dua I will do the same. I pray at the end everyone gets positive response, Insha'Allah!
@imran321
@sevendust12
@nabeela

Salam Everyone,
This morning my wife received a text message from VAC Sylhet Bangladesh to collect her Passport, she went and got her Passport, Alhumdu'lillah Visa Issued. It was Priority application took 39 working days. I pray everyone who's waiting they get the positive response, Insha'allah!
Congratulations very happy for u Keep us in ur duas

mqa524
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mqa524 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:47 am

adam2645 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 6:38 pm
Hi everyone I'm new here and just want to share my timeline. Me and my wife were going crazy for the past few weeks but managed to get it.

Visa: Wife Settlement
Priority/Non-Priority: Non-Priority
Application submitted online: 29th Dec
Date biometrics taken: 4th Jan
Supporting documents sent via post to Sheffield 6th Jan.
Received from Sheffield via Royal Mail (special delivery) 8th Jan.
Supporting documents with letter received via post from Sheffield: 24th Jan.
Email received from Sheffield 24th Jan saying that documents and have arrived and considering a decision.

Emailed VFS for status: 21st Mar
Received email VFS saying that the 'Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.': 23rd Mar

Received call from Home office calling both sponsor and employer confirming the employment and general details: 28th Mar

Home office asking for payslips and employer's letter already given to them: Scanned and sent same day 23rd Mar
Escalated and delayed 3 times with same automated not straightforward email: 2nd Apr, 9th Apr, 24th Apr (18+ weeks)
Contacted local MP: 20th Apr (Takes up to 20 working days for a result)
MP emailed back with good news: 15th May (Visa issued on 10th May)

Decision Email: None
Sms Of Processed Visa from VFS: None
Email Of Processed Visa from VFS: 21st May
Call received from delivery service: 21st May
Total processing time: 20 weeks / 100 working days
Date of Passport Delivery: 22nd May

FINALLY APPROVED!!!
Vignette valid from: 17th May - 16th June

What really helped us was to contact your local MP.

@adam2645 How did you send the scanned doc when requested? were you supplied with an email address? Could you please share that email address with as they have not supplied it when requesting the same doc again.

Thank you

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:01 am

Nabeela78680 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:22 am
No respone nothing
Still saying decision to be made
When did u apply

mqa524
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mqa524 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:38 am

If anyone has been requested to send any scanned document again via email, could you please share the reply email address as when they asked me to supply the doc again they have not specified the email address. :(

Thats very annoying ....