ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP):

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Godson1
Newly Registered
Nigeria

FLR (FP):

Post by Godson1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Good evening everyone, I am a new member and I have issues that I need advice. Please ladies and gentlemen can someone please help? I applied for LEAVE TO REMAIN DISCRESIONARY. Did biometric on the 11/05/2018. I applied through a solicitor using my child and my British unmarried partner. I have not had anything and the solicitor said he can’t not contact the home office until after 12 weeks from the date I did the biometric. I came on a visit visa, I studied here in the uk. My return ticket passed yesterday and the visa will expere on the 11/07/2028. Is there anything I can do in this case?? Please somebody help. I want to know also, what happen if me and my partner slit up before the application is granted, would that affect anything? Also if my application is granted and we by any chance slit will I need to inform the home office? Am asking all these questions because my partner keep throwing me out without no just cause. She sleep out every time without me saying anything, if I complain she will ask me to leave. I have never been this unhappy in my whole life before. As I am talking now, she went out since 10am and not back yet(22:49) and I am not expecting her till 03:00 Monday morning.
Someone please help me out. I don’t know if am posting this in the right forum, if not somebody help me reshare it or please someone let me know am in the right forum.

Godson1
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: FLR (FP):

Post by Godson1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:10 pm

Godson1 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:53 pm
Good evening everyone, I am a new member and I have issues that I need advice. Please ladies and gentlemen can someone please help? I applied for LEAVE TO REMAIN DISCRESIONARY. Did biometric on the 11/05/2018. I applied through a solicitor using my child and my British unmarried partner. I have not had anything and the solicitor said he can’t not contact the home office until after 12 weeks from the date I did the biometric. I came on a visit visa, I studied here in the uk. My return ticket passed yesterday and the visa will expere on the 11/07/2028. Is there anything I can do in this case?? Please somebody help. I want to know also, what happen if me and my partner slit up before the application is granted, would that affect anything? Also if my application is granted and we by any chance slit will I need to inform the home office? Am asking all these questions because my partner keep throwing me out without no just cause. She sleep out every time without me saying anything, if I complain she will ask me to leave. I have never been this unhappy in my whole life before. As I am talking now, she went out since 10am and not back yet(22:49) and I am not expecting her till 03:00 Monday morning.
Someone please help me out. I don’t know if am posting this in the right forum, if not somebody help me reshare it or please someone let me know am in the right forum.

lola50
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (FP):

Post by lola50 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:41 am

Hi Godson1,

From my experienced don't just wait but contact your local MP and write personal statement what you are going through let them know what is affecting you as human being ..they will eventually give you .. needs to be motivated by calling HO and ask for reason for delay that is how you get result .. good luck ..