ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance for Applying Tier 2 General Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Britishhope
Mood:
India

Maintenance for Applying Tier 2 General Visa

Post by Britishhope » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Hi,

I am applying Tier 2 General VISA this month.

This clarification is regarding Maintenance

1. I have maintained 3000+ pounds in my account for last 2 months
2. Have maintaned 1000 pounds and more in my indian account

But as per requirement, i could see 945 pounds should be maintained for 3 months. though i maintained more than requirement, i didnt maintain for 3 months.

will this be an issue while applying VISA. Can you please suggest what i should if this is a real issue
please help me.

Regards,
NK

Pouf101
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Maintenance for Applying Tier 2 General Visa

Post by Pouf101 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:40 am

The alternative is for your employer to certify your maintenance for your first month in the UK. This means that they are basically supporting you during this time, and so no bank statement is required on your end. My understanding is that your employer would do this by checking a box when applying for your certificate of sponsorship.

Britishhope
Mood:
India

Post by Britishhope » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Thanks for the reply

tier2COSchaser
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by tier2COSchaser » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 am

Pouf101 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:40 am
The alternative is for your employer to certify your maintenance for your first month in the UK. This means that they are basically supporting you during this time, and so no bank statement is required on your end. My understanding is that your employer would do this by checking a box when applying for your certificate of sponsorship.
Hi Pouf,

Should the check box be selected before submitting the COS application on/before 5th of a month or is it something to do after cos approval (generally after 11th of a month) and then assigning to a prospective employee is done.