ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on T1 ENTREPRENEUR and dependents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MAQ777
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR on T1 ENTREPRENEUR and dependents

Post by MAQ777 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:06 am

Hi everyone,
I am on T1 ENTREPRENEUR I got my visa 5 July 2013 expiry 23Aug18. My wife and 3 kids got visa 18 July 2014 and join me in 23 Sep 2014.One of my child was born in Uk while my wife was my student dependant in March 2011. My questions are as below

1) Is it possible that I can apply for my wife and two kids as PBS dependent and apply for the naturalisation of my child born in Uk after my ILR approved. Despite her visa getting expired with us on 23/08/18.
I read the MN1 form guide notes according to it child must be living in UK for 3 consecutive years and My child is living here almost 4 years non continues.
2) Can I apply for my dependants 50 days before their visa expires

You advise will be highly appreciated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR on T1 ENTREPRENEUR and dependents

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:28 am

1) Is it possible that I can apply for my wife and two kids as PBS dependent and apply for the naturalisation of my child born in Uk after my ILR approved. Despite her visa getting expired with us on 23/08/18.
I read the MN1 form guide notes according to it child must be living in UK for 3 consecutive years and My child is living here almost 4 years non continues.
UK born children have an entitlement to register and do not require valid leave or minimum residence requirement.
2) Can I apply for my dependants 50 days before their visa expires

Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.