ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Application Refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

patel80
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa Application Refused

Post by patel80 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Salaam to everyone,
Just wanna let you know guys I could have made this application myself however due to certain reasons I had to involve the lawyer to put my application:-
2 jobs as security guard 1st permanent since 2006 employment letter put in the application pack, last 2 years pay slips earnings 2000(after tax)per month as well as HMRC tax shows 33k-35 per annum.
2 job relief officer permanent since 2012 was earning per annum £2000-6000 past 3 years as per p60 and 2 years payslips attached.
Premium bonds £50000.00 proof attached and mentioned in application and summary by the lawyer.
Cash savings in the account 27000.
Biometric Application date 27 March
Documents sent to Sheffield 09/04/2018
The document from Sheffield 19/05/2018 and email.
Decision made on 12/06/2018:- refused(idiots made error).
Reason:- not earning enough.
as per eco, I’m just earning £6500 per annum.
They said no bank statements, payslips and only received employment letter which they said no proof of salaries into my bank Accounts, however, I have provided 2 years bank statement,
And My saving but all paperwork ignored by eco.
I was very annoyed with the decision of home Office, guys you’re gonna believe I have been crying for 7 days but anyways they give me the right to appeal.
I have discussed with my wife if we do appeal if will cost less, however, the time going to be 6-12 months and chances to get visa approved 100% and due to home office error we can some compensation as well, our lawyer said to make new application you going to have same chance and the time will be less and when your wife comes to the UK you can put your case to high court to get you second application ‘s money back as per no win no fee.
so we decided to make a new application rather waiting that long.
New application biometric priority on 27/06/2018.
Documents sent to Sheffield on 29/06/2018
As per today 9/07/2018, No correspondence received.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Application

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:19 pm

I have split your post to its own topic to avoid the inevitable questions in the TIMELINE ONLY topic.

Also, if posting timelines in the timeline only topic, kindly only post in the timeline format and only the key dates.

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... 01301.html
Application submitted & biometrics enrolled at :
Application forwarded to British High Commission on :
Application under process at British High Commission on :

Supporting documents sent to Sheffield on :
Supporting documents received back from Sheffield on :
Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable)

Contacted with 'decision made' :
Contacted for Collection :
Collection made :
Decision of Application :
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

naz khan
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Application Refused

Post by naz khan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:52 pm

patel80 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:16 pm
Salaam to everyone,
Just wanna let you know guys I could have made this application myself however due to certain reasons I had to involve the lawyer to put my application:-
2 jobs as security guard 1st permanent since 2006 employment letter put in the application pack, last 2 years pay slips earnings 2000(after tax)per month as well as HMRC tax shows 33k-35 per annum.
2 job relief officer permanent since 2012 was earning per annum £2000-6000 past 3 years as per p60 and 2 years payslips attached.
Premium bonds £50000.00 proof attached and mentioned in application and summary by the lawyer.
Cash savings in the account 27000.
Biometric Application date 27 March
Documents sent to Sheffield 09/04/2018
The document from Sheffield 19/05/2018 and email.
Decision made on 12/06/2018:- refused(idiots made error).
Reason:- not earning enough.
as per eco, I’m just earning £6500 per annum.
They said no bank statements, payslips and only received employment letter which they said no proof of salaries into my bank Accounts, however, I have provided 2 years bank statement,
And My saving but all paperwork ignored by eco.
I was very annoyed with the decision of home Office, guys you’re gonna believe I have been crying for 7 days but anyways they give me the right to appeal.
I have discussed with my wife if we do appeal if will cost less, however, the time going to be 6-12 months and chances to get visa approved 100% and due to home office error we can some compensation as well, our lawyer said to make new application you going to have same chance and the time will be less and when your wife comes to the UK you can put your case to high court to get you second application ‘s money back as per no win no fee.
so we decided to make a new application rather waiting that long.
New application biometric priority on 27/06/2018.
Documents sent to Sheffield on 29/06/2018
As per today 9/07/2018, No correspondence received.
Hi you resive any response from home office anc u how u reclaim ur money from ho of ur priviouse application