ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inviting Dependents to join on Tier 1 or on ILR Status

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Inviting Dependents to join on Tier 1 or on ILR Status

Post by QSDanik » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Hello Mates
I am waiting for my extention approval applied in Nov 2017. And the planing my wife and kids to join me after my approval, but soon after I will be ready to apply for ILR in September 2019. Just wanted to ask if I invite my family to join me after ILR what will be requirement. .like on Tier 1 I don't have to show my personal salary etc. When I invite them on my ILR status can I still show my business document's ? Or is specifically salary I must earn.

I am just thinking if I invite them during my tier 1 status, and soon after when I apply my ILR I have to again pay heavy fees for kids and wife to change their visa.
Can you please guide me
Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Inviting Dependents to join on Tier 1 or on ILR Status

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:52 pm

For a spouse/child visa AFTER you have got ILR, it is YOUR income/salary etc that must meet the requirements, not your business.

If you apply for Tier 1 Dependent for them and they come to the UK, then you apply for ILR based on tier 1 with 5 years residence, they can continue on their tier 1 dependent visas until they meet the requirements for ILR after 5 years. The rules allow them to continue but only if you get ILR based on Tier 1 and not if you get ILR based on long residence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Inviting Dependents to join on Tier 1 or on ILR Status

Post by QSDanik » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Thank you CR001
I think better for me to invite them as tier1 dependent after extention approval.
Regards