ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier Entr to ILR (LR) and status of dependent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shan101
United Kingdom

Tier Entr to ILR (LR) and status of dependent

Post by shan101 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:22 am

Dear members may I please ask some questions regarding my upcoming applications.

I am on Tier Ent extension leave till 15 Feb 2019 though I am eligible of ILR long residency in August 2018 and I am planning to go for that. My wife and UK born baby visa also expires at the same time and currently they are in Pakistan, I am planning to switch my wife visa to FLR (FP) and my baby to registration as a British citizen after I have got ILR. My questions are:

1.When I go for ILR on 10 years route , would it affect my baby and wife visa as well. Can they stay on PBS dependent till end of their visa?

2.If they come to UK in December or January 2019 would there be any issue at airport on arrival as I would be on ILR by that time?

ManyThanks
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier Entr to ILR (LR) and status of dependent

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 am

Already answered.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier1-ent-to ... l#p1653481

Risky to travel on PBS dep visa if you have already got ILR based on long residence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.