ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR through Tier 2 General Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pradee
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

ILR through Tier 2 General Visa

Post by Pradee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:16 am

Hi All,
I have few questions about ILR. I have completed 5 years on may 2018 in UK under Tier 2 General visa in same company.
1. Currently my salary £31940 and I am in SOC (shortage occupational code)code. But when I did my previous visa extenson application I have mentioned Soc as NO, Can I apply ILR application under Shortage Occupational code?

2. Does any minimum salary required even SOC (mine is soc 2126).

3. My company now agreed to increase my salary to £36000, currently appraisal process is going on .Does this effect to My ILR Application as sudden increase in salary? And also they said going to amend the COS for new value in same cos.

4. Also they said if in case needed they will provide Justificaton letter to increase in Salary. Is this okay ?

4. I graduated Masters from India and it has been taught in English, Does my master Degree certificate is enough for English level or do I need to get UK Naric.?

5. Can I know list of DOCUMENTS required to apply ILR?

6. Any other Advise to build a strong ILR application form.

Many thanks in Advance

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Re: ILR through Tier 2 General Visa

Post by apsk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Pradee wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:16 am
Hi All,
I have few questions about ILR. I have completed 5 years on may 2018 in UK under Tier 2 General visa in same company.
1. Currently my salary £31940 and I am in SOC (shortage occupational code)code. But when I did my previous visa extenson application I have mentioned Soc as NO, Can I apply ILR application under Shortage Occupational code? As you didn't apply under SOC for Tier 2, you cannot apply under that for ILR

2. Does any minimum salary required even SOC (mine is soc 2126).Since you cannot apply under SOC you need min £35600

3. My company now agreed to increase my salary to £36000, currently appraisal process is going on .Does this effect to My ILR Application as sudden increase in salary? And also they said going to amend the COS for new value in same cos.If your company can justify this salary increase and update UKVI/HO through SMS abour your salary increase then it shouldnt be an issue.

4. Also they said if in case needed they will provide Justificaton letter to increase in Salary. Is this okay ?That will be further support in your application

4. I graduated Masters from India and it has been taught in English, Does my master Degree certificate is enough for English level or do I need to get UK Naric.?You will need Statement of Comparability and English language assessment for CEFR Level B1 or above from NARIC or just simply sit in English B1 language test

5. Can I know list of DOCUMENTS required to apply ILR? 1. Employment confirmation letter with foreseeable future statement
2.Absence letter from employer
3.Latest salary slip
4. Latest bank statement showing your recent salary paid in
5.Passport and Tier 2 BRP
6. Any previous tier 2 visa approval letters from HO (if any)
7 Life in the UK pass certificate
8. English language/NARIC certificates
9. 2-passport photographs with your name at back
10. Set O application form
11. Appointment confirmation checklist(if going in person)
12. Photocopies of all above docs except application form and checklist

6. Any other Advise to build a strong ILR application form.Tier 2 to ILR is strong anyways, do not need additional building really

Many thanks in Advance

Pradee
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Pradee » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:38 pm

Much Appreciated,
Thanks

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jack&Jill » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 am

apsk wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Pradee wrote:
Hi All,
1. Currently my salary £31940 and I am in SOC (shortage occupational code)code. But when I did my previous visa extenson application I have mentioned Soc as NO, Can I apply ILR application under Shortage Occupational code? As you didn't apply under SOC for Tier 2, you cannot apply under that for ILR

2. Does any minimum salary required even SOC (mine is soc 2126).Since you cannot apply under SOC you need min £35600

3. My company now agreed to increase my salary to £36000, currently appraisal process is going on .Does this effect to My ILR Application as sudden increase in salary? And also they said going to amend the COS for new value in same cos.If your company can justify this salary increase and update UKVI/HO through SMS abour your salary increase then it shouldnt be an issue.

4. Also they said if in case needed they will provide Justificaton letter to increase in Salary. Is this okay ?That will be further support in your application

4. I graduated Masters from India and it has been taught in English, Does my master Degree certificate is enough for English level or do I need to get UK Naric.?You will need Statement of Comparability and English language assessment for CEFR Level B1 or above from NARIC or just simply sit in English B1 language test

5. Can I know list of DOCUMENTS required to apply ILR? 1. Employment confirmation letter with foreseeable future statement
3.Latest salary slip

6. Any other Advise to build a strong ILR application form.Tier 2 to ILR is strong anyways, do not need additional building really

Many thanks in Advance
Hello Apsk, In point no. 2 you've mentioned £35,600. Is that right? Is that £35,600 or £35500?? Please reply back. Thanks

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:35 am

Jack&Jill wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 am
apsk wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Pradee wrote:
Hi All,

3.Latest salary slip

Many thanks in Advance
Hello Apsk, In point no. 2 you've mentioned £35,600. Is that right? Is that £35,600 or £35500?? Please reply back. Thanks
Typo.. I meant £35,500