ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to become an 'Outlaw' ??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

feenix4
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

How to become an 'Outlaw' ??

Post by feenix4 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi everyone , new here.....

Now I realise that my question may be completely counter to what this forum is for....but I'll ask anyway.
I am searching for ways to become 'legally' lawfully and 'officially' recognised as an Outlaw. And yes, I AM being absolutely serious ! I am a born and bred Englishman of 61 yrs and the reason for my dramatic (maybe) intention, is that I see this country going right down the toilet and in the process, trying to turn everyone into nothing more than a 'slave' ! ..... I will not stand for this and wish to remove myself from this corrupted 'system' , which as far as I can see , is run by self serving,tyrannical traitors !
Now...... I have been in touch with the home office via e-mail , but they are not paying attention to what I want ! All I'm getting from them is that they will send me a 'standard' form, to rescind my citizenship, but they say that they will not leave me without some sort of citizenship to another country...... plus they want over £300 to process such a form ! ...... They are either not listening or are being deliberately obstructive !..... The whole point is that I do NOT wish to be a 'citizen' of ANY country !!...... Further, I have spoken to one or two solicitors about my intentions and the only response (unhelpful) is that 'it's not going to happen' !
I am so saddened and despairing of the way this country (and the world,come to that.) is being run and the utter wrongdoing of these so called 'authorities' , that I wish to remove any and all control and association between myself and them !!
Soooo.......Is there anyone on here,that can advise or give me pointers on how to make this happen,please ??

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: How to become an 'Outlaw' ??

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Are you aware that your right to live in the UK will be affected if you give up citizenship. :?:

Where do you intend to settle once you no longer hold BC :?:

Also note the following:
"When you can give up your citizenship
You can only give up your British citizenship or status if either of the following apply:

you already have another citizenship or nationality
you’re going to get another citizenship or nationality after giving up your British citizenship or status
"
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

feenix4
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by feenix4 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi Casa....
Thanks for your response....I'll take your points in order.
Where do I intend to live , when I no longer have BC ??..... Right here on the land mass known as England ! Remember that if / when I am no longer a 'british citizen' , 'they will have no say where I choose to live ! (THAT is part of my whole approach....to remove them from having the ability to tell me what to do and what and where I can do any particular thing !)
Secondly, the 'quote' that you've lifted from the Home Office site/pages...... Yes,I've already seen that.....What do you think they can do....ask me to leave the planet !?? Do you see where I'm coming from ??
I wish to completely and totally disassociate myself from their system and control ! That doesn't mean that I would instantly transform into some sort of criminal.... I know right from wrong.
I simply wish to be my own master , as I am not now and have never been any part of any of their organisations and have not voted for any of them for more than 35 yrs ! I can see that their behaviour is very wrong and is ultimately going to destroy ALL of our freedoms.... I want nothing to do with it or them !
So.... I'll reiterate my question..... Is there anyone on here who can point me in the right direction and provide the required information (and maybe practical help), so that I may achieve this in as short a timescale as possible ??

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Renouncing may be a waste of time/money.
12 Renunciation. wrote:(3)A declaration made by a person in pursuance of this section shall not be registered unless the Secretary of State is satisfied that the person who made it will after the registration have or acquire some citizenship or nationality other than British citizenship; and if that person does not have any such citizenship or nationality on the date of registration and does not acquire some such citizenship or nationality within six months from that date, he shall be, and be deemed to have remained, a British citizen notwithstanding the registration.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

feenix4
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by feenix4 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:13 pm

vinny wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:45 pm
Renouncing may be a waste of time/money.
12 Renunciation. wrote:(3)A declaration made by a person in pursuance of this section shall not be registered unless the Secretary of State is satisfied that the person who made it will after the registration have or acquire some citizenship or nationality other than British citizenship; and if that person does not have any such citizenship or nationality on the date of registration and does not acquire some such citizenship or nationality within six months from that date, he shall be, and be deemed to have remained, a British citizen notwithstanding the registration.
Yes Vinny..... that illustrates the controlling attitude of the home office / government perfectly !

That is precisely what I am trying to have removed. 'I shall 'control myself....in other words I am my own master....not them ! The whole problem here is that they have reversed the 'master / slave' relationship... I want nothing more to do with them ! There must be some way to do this AND make it stick.... and I fully intend to do just that.
If anyone can come up with any practical advice or route to help with this , it would be much appreciated !

** By the way... precisely who is the current 'Secretary of State' ??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:29 pm

The Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:59 pm

feenix4 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:13 pm
Yes Vinny..... that illustrates the controlling attitude of the home office / government perfectly !
The United Kingdom is a signatury to the international Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness. That law regarding the 6 months lapse of resettlement was almost certainly born of that committment.