ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependant Maintenance letter from company

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General dependant bank accounts maintenance

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi,

I have been working in the UK for last 15 months and also changed a sponsor in April 2018. Now i would be getting married this mid August and I would like to apply for dependant visa soon for my spouse after the marriage. I read on gov.uk website that i need to maintain certain amount as part of maintenance (945£ for myself and 630£ for dependant).

My cos has "Tick to certify maintenance for migrant (and dependants, if applicable):" as Y. Does this mean i do not need to display any bank statements maintaining the needed amount for the 90 day period before applying visa ? If yes does this still apply if i want apply visa myself and not go through my company ?

If No, I have been maintaining more than 1900£ since May 29th in my account so do i need to book a slot after August 29th ? or can i display my Indian bank accounts for the first 30 days of the 90 day period where i do not have sufficient balance in UK account ?

Thanks in advance.

kiranreddi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2 General dependant bank accounts maintenance

Post by kiranreddi » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:01 am

Hi ,

you can ask your company to provide a letter about sponsoring the funds . If they can give that letter , you dont have to show your bank accounts .

when i applied for my dependent , i requested my company and submitted that letter . I didnt put any bank account statement .

Letter from company will be sufficient

thanks

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

GWF Number - Tier 2 General

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi,

I have recently changed sponsor within UK and it's my first change. Now i want to know my GWF number but my lawyer says i wouldn't be having a GWF number as i have applied for a leave to remain within UK. i know that GWF number is usually the application number and i do have GWF number of my first application when i applied to enter the UK.

But even for Switching sponsors i have filled an application but i do not have that copy as everything has been done by the lawyers of my company who handled the visa process. Would i be still having a GWF number for my second application ? Is the lawyer not informing me the right details ? though she woudn't gain anything but thinking she might not want to put effort to get the necessary details for me as her job is done already.

Thanks.

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Thanks for the info. I have requested my company to provide me the letter. Hopefully they would do it soon but they are very amateur dealing with Visas and stuff.

on another note would you mind to provide me the content of the letter provided by your company so that i can ask similar letter? if you can censor out any necessary details and can be kind, could you please send it to email address removed by moderator ?

kiranreddi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by kiranreddi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:56 pm

okie will do .. no worries with some censor content .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:05 pm

tier2GeneralQueries wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:18 pm
Thanks for the info. I have requested my company to provide me the letter. Hopefully they would do it soon but they are very amateur dealing with Visas and stuff.

on another note would you mind to provide me the content of the letter provided by your company so that i can ask similar letter? if you can censor out any necessary details and can be kind, could you please send it to email address removed by moderator ?
You are NOT permitted to post contact details on the forum, of any kind. Everyone here is a complete stranger to you and we have many scammers and spammers who trawl the forum daily. I strongly suggest you read the forum rules.

Members are AGAIN reminded to post in public so that ALL may benefit and any incorrect or dubious advice can be corrected.

You also have more than one username registered, this is not permitted.

member/T2GQuery437/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:08 pm

kiranreddi wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:56 pm
okie will do .. no worries with some censor content .
I strongly suggest you post your letter template in public on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kiranreddi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by kiranreddi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:44 pm

okie , i will post here . if he again needs it .

thanks for the info .

kiranreddi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: GWF Number - Tier 2 General

Post by kiranreddi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:51 pm

tier2GeneralQueries wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:13 pm
Hi,

I have recently changed sponsor within UK and it's my first change. Now i want to know my GWF number but my lawyer says i wouldn't be having a GWF number as i have applied for a leave to remain within UK. i know that GWF number is usually the application number and i do have GWF number of my first application when i applied to enter the UK.

But even for Switching sponsors i have filled an application but i do not have that copy as everything has been done by the lawyers of my company who handled the visa process. Would i be still having a GWF number for my second application ? Is the lawyer not informing me the right details ? though she woudn't gain anything but thinking she might not want to put effort to get the necessary details for me as her job is done already.

Thanks.
there is no gwf number if you are applying with in uk . You wont hear any updates from home office . they will contact if any issue with application . So , you cannot track the application status with in UK and no GWF number .

You have applied for Priority or standard ?

thanks

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

Re: GWF Number - Tier 2 General

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 am

@Kiran i have applied for premium visa or 1 day visa as i got my decision on the same day. i have even got a visa approval letter which had Reference number and a case-id number. Just want to know what is the home office reference ? it's no where mentioned clearly what it is

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 dependant Maintenance letter from company

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 am

Hi,

I am on Tier 2 General and I would be getting married in a month time . I would like to make a dependant application for my would be wife and book a slot soon after my marriage. If my company agrees to pay for maintenance and issues a letter now (1 month before my wedding) would that be considered by the home office ? or is there a chance of rejection as we are not yet married when the letter is dated ?

I can still request the company to issue a letter after my marriage day but in that case i would have to settle with a soft copy of the letter as i wouldn't be in the UK to collect it and also the letter wouldn't have a stamp on it. does the soft copy of the letter work as proof of maintenance by the company ?

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Mahesh