ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are my chances of refusal for spouse visa?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asingh42
United Kingdom

What are my chances of refusal for spouse visa?

Post by asingh42 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:13 pm

The whole process is really nerve wrecking and I am just here plucking my hair thinking of faults with my application as I have been reading various forums.

My concern is with the financial requirement as I applied under category B and provided, bank statements (original) , payslips, P45, P60, HMRC letter confirming employment history, employer letter, accountant letter as my employer is a sole trader, resignation letter to my previous employer.

The issue is that I only submitted printed payslips as that is all I receive and the solicitor said it was ok. I have now read that they need to be dated and stamped to make it official. However, the letter from HMRC confirms my previous and current employment are on record and match the level of salary shown on those payslips.

Home Office also called me and my employer for some 30mins confirming details about my employment.

I am just getting really nervous so can anyone put me at ease. :(

Davit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: What are my chances of refusal for spouse visa?

Post by Davit » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:47 pm

I applied for my wives spouse visa earlier this year, supplied pretty much the same as you on Cat B.
P60, P45 from previous employer, letter etc, my payslips from my previous employment were all copies, my current employment was only 4 payslips 3 originals and 1 print out on plain paper, no stamps and not signed.

Paid priority and got the visa no problem. I think if your pay slips match what is paid into your bank account that month then that is enough, our bank statements were online print outs, sent them to the bank by post and got them stamped on every page.

Its pretty easy for UKVI to check your records with HMRC.

We supplied copies of everything, so two bundles, UKVI returned all originals but kept a lot of the copies banks statements, copies of wage slips, TB, Itels A1, landlords letter.

We worried a bit too as we did not put in any passport photo's but for an initial spouse visa they use the photo taken at the bio metrics appointment, only when extending do you need to include actual photo's

asingh42
United Kingdom

Re: What are my chances of refusal for spouse visa?

Post by asingh42 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Thank you very much that puts me at ease knowing they won't just refuse for simply printed payslips. Now there is still concern for me as I checked my online records on HMRC for my pay and it seems my employer's accountant has submitted amendment to the wrongly submitted pay information for some of the months. Now both the correct pay and the wrong pay is showing in my record and that is really concerning if Immigration looked at this.

However, my pay in the bank matches my payslips submitted and the accountant letter and employer letter both confirmed my monthly pay. Also they called me a month ago confirming my pay and they confirmed it from my employer as well. So I hope I am not reading too much into things and getting stressed. :?