ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa Application Qs - Former Tier 5YM

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pouf101
Newly Registered
Canada

Tier 2 Visa Application Qs - Former Tier 5YM

Post by Pouf101 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:06 am

Hi there,

I finally received my rCoS this month (yay!). I was on a Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa until May, and have questions based on those circumstances - essentially my accommodation in the UK and past NHS visits. Simply wanted to hear from others who may have been in a similar situation and how they went about answering those questions.

Last visit to the UK:
I put down when I entered on my Tier 5, and selected "Other" as purpose so I could insert text, and added that I was working on a T5 YM.

Accommodation:
-At the moment, I put down an address only (this is a flat I am/have been privately renting during my Tier 5). Don't see why this would be an issue - still on the electoral roll at that address.

NHS:
-This one is more tricky. The application asks you to insert any and all visits to the NHS. Obviously I went to a clinic during this time, and I also went to a walk-in clinic (I guess A&E) before registering w a GP. I answered no to the "were you asked to pay question" but don't remember the dates I went (and certainly not all my appointments, not that there are tons). I was hoping I could just put the initial A&E visit, and the first GP visit (who will have a record of me being registered there), given that I have no clue on other dates. I would be best guessing my initial visits anyways. All dates were within my T5 YM period, for which I had paid for the NHS coverage as part of my visa. Anyone know how to go about that?

Thank you!

Pouf101
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Tier 2 Visa Application Qs - Former Tier 5YM

Post by Pouf101 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:26 am

Never mind! I ended up simply explaining at the end of the form.