ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sue the HO??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asifraza

Sue the HO??

Post by asifraza » Wed May 07, 2008 9:55 pm

I’m on 1+3 years on HSMP which is expiring in July this year.

I don’t want to go through the whole exercise again to move to Tier-1 to ‘qualify’ for an ‘extension’ by sitting in IELTS and stuff since I already been through an exercise back in 2004.

The question is - what options I have? There isn’t much time left for me before I apply for an extension and HO haven’t decided yet what they are going to do with the Judicial Review and when, so in this situation what do I do?

It’s continuous mental strain over me and my family. I’d like to sue HO for creating this mess for us and would like to be part of any forum for a next round on HO (after the HSMP-forum) to make them compensate for their unlawful policies.

At this stage on HSMP I should be looking for ILR or at least filling a simple FLR(IED) for extension. Please advise if anything can be of any help!