ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa as Self Employed, List of documents i will provide.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Self employed taxi driver bank statements

Post by Gunner786 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi guys quick question.
I am 6 months into depositing my taxi earnings into my bank account.
I deposit it with the reference "TAXI".
Will this be ok on tge bank statement for home office when i send my wifes visa application?

I now deposit through an atm machine in barclays because the cashiers messed up the deposit 5-6 times where they dont enter the reference then upon realising they withdraw the money and put it back in with the reference. Will atm deposits be acceptable?

Also can anyone with previous experience guide me in what i will need to apply through the taxi driver route after april when i do my annual accounts please as i have already had 1 application rejected through another job which i left due to my boss not answering home office calls

Abbas12
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Self employed taxi driver bank statements

Post by Abbas12 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Gunner786 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:05 pm
Hi guys quick question.
I am 6 months into depositing my taxi earnings into my bank account.
I deposit it with the reference "TAXI".
Will this be ok on tge bank statement for home office when i send my wifes visa application?

I now deposit through an atm machine in barclays because the cashiers messed up the deposit 5-6 times where they dont enter the reference then upon realising they withdraw the money and put it back in with the reference. Will atm deposits be acceptable?

Also can anyone with previous experience guide me in what i will need to apply through the taxi driver route after april when i do my annual accounts please as i have already had 1 application rejected through another job which i left due to my boss not answering home office calls
Have you applied for your wifes application? What docs did you provide and what was the outcome of application?

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Self employed taxi driver bank statements

Post by Gunner786 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:19 am

Havent applied yet. Waiting for accountant to complete the submissions

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa as Self Employed, List of documents i will provide.

Post by Gunner786 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Hi guys. Finally got everything ready and will be going to the solicitor on tuesday. Im a taxi driver and have the following documents ready. I rang hmrc for letter confirming my self employment but they said they dont do anything like that so now im just going to hope my solicitor is happy with the documents.
My payments havent yet been allocated to my utr account and hmrc are saying they get allocated in january 2019. I have paid £2700odd towards my total bill. My income is £19487 and matches the bank statements.

Letter from accountant
SA302
Summary of payments/credits received from hmrc website
Tax year overview ending 05 april 2018.
Hmrc submission response(basucally a receipt confirming hmrc have got the submission)
Tax calculation
Notice to complete a tax return letter from hmrc, basically this is the proof showing my UTR abd address on an official document.
Annual accounts
Tax return + declaration with my signature.
12 months bank statements.

Am i missing anything or should this be enough?
I was reading somewhere else about a coc from an accountant but he said this is all i will need.

asingh42
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa as Self Employed, List of documents i will provide.

Post by asingh42 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:50 pm

I am not sure if it would be help your case if you sent in you driver licence and vehicle licence issued by your respective council to prove you are indeed a licenced Taxi Driver.

Also the SA302 that is normally sent by HMRC then simply printing it online if you can.

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa as Self Employed, List of documents i will provide.

Post by Gunner786 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:05 pm

asingh42 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:50 pm
I am not sure if it would be help your case if you sent in you driver licence and vehicle licence issued by your respective council to prove you are indeed a licenced Taxi Driver.

Also the SA302 that is normally sent by HMRC then simply printing it online if you can.
Got photocopies of driving license, taxi badge, logbook + insurance certificate also.
But was just on the hmrc side.
Trying to be extra careful cos i have already been rejected once already as they didnt believe i worked where i said i did and my ex boss doesnt answer private calls.