ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirement for ILR dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjb2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

English Language Requirement for ILR dependent

Post by mjb2017 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:13 am

Dear all,

I have got my ILR on tier2 general last year. my wife is qualified for ILR dependent now and I am preparing to apply. my question is regarding the English language eligibility for ILR dependent. She has done Level3 diploma in dental nursing from UK. Can she apply this diploma as English language eligibility instead of ESOL or IELTS. please give suggestion regarding this.

Many Thanks
Best Regards
mjb2017.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: English Language Requirement for ILR dependent

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:15 am

No she cannot. She needs to do the B1 SELT IELTS.

Note that ESOL is no longer accepted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mjb2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by mjb2017 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Hi CR001,

Thank you for your reply. My wife has passed the B1 SELT grade 5 exam. Can anyone please send me the ILR(Tier2) dependent application form link and list of documents to be submitted for the application.

Many Thanks
Best Regards
mjb2017.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:35 am

It's form SET O.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mjb2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by mjb2017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Hi CR001,

Thank you for your reply. Their is a section in the SET(O) online application form their is a section for public funds As I have ILR I am receiving child benefit. I have the following questions regarding the application form.
1)In section3 As part of my wife's ILR application do I need to mention it in the application?
2)In Section4 Declaration of third party consent for joint bank or utility account holders? print this form and sign it by me?
3) In section4 Declaration of third party consent for any person who is to provide you with financial support? print this form and sign it by me?

Can anyone reply to these questions

Many Thanks
BR
mjb2017