ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 Application - sponsor licence number

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

itischarles1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

TIER 2 Application - sponsor licence number

Post by itischarles1 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Hello Good people, I thought you might be able to help with this:

I am extending my tier 2 general visa. My employer was granted A-rating and has requested COS for me. this was granted on July 11th 2018. I started the only application same day but i couldn't get past the screen asking for sponsor licence number. I have entered it 1 million times. I have copied and pasted. i have typed it but i keep getting this error Licence number not found - please check the number. Enter your employer's sponsor licence number, not your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) reference number.

I know the number is correct. I have a screen from from the SMS management portal and the number is definitely correct.

I have sent 3 different emails to Apply Online E-Support <ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk> on different occasions but haven't heard anything back. I have also sent screenshots of the error message and a screen shot from the SMS portal showing the sponsor licence number. its more than 5 days but they haven't replied.

i have also sent an email to the business helpdesk but they referred me back to ApplyOnlineE-Support

my visa expires the 24th of July. I can't complete the online application as the screen wouldn't let me get past the sponsor page. I have also searched around for paper application but can't find the form anymore

My question is, has anyone got idea how i might move forward with this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 2 Application - sponsor licence number

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:38 pm

A few have had this problem, one example below.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... 54741.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.