ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Indefinite after 5 years in tier 1 visa.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajesh0505
Newly Registered

Applying Indefinte after 5 years in tier-1 entrepreneur visa.

Post by rajesh0505 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:00 pm

HI all,

I have following questions in my mind and would be helpful if anyone can answer them. Thanks in advance.

1. My tier 1 entrepreneur extension visa will be expired on 10 October 2018, when is the right time to apply for my indefinite?

2. I am not taking a salary from my company as my company is not doing well , therefore i am not in the payroll. Does it affect my application. Do i have to prove them how am i surviving?

3. Do I have to show maintenance fund for myself? If so then How much?

4. My wife is not qualifeid for ILR since she is not in the uk for 5 years. Which visa she should apply? And Do i have to show maintenance fun for her too? IF so How much?

I have started panicking as the time is coming near to apply for indefinite. Please advise me. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying Indefinte after 5 years in tier-1 entrepreneur visa.

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 pm

1. My tier 1 entrepreneur extension visa will be expired on 10 October 2018, when is the right time to apply for my indefinite?
Depends on the start date of your initial Tier 1 or what your immigration history is.
2. I am not taking a salary from my company as my company is not doing well , therefore i am not in the payroll. Does it affect my application. Do i have to prove them how am i surviving?
Don't know.
3. Do I have to show maintenance fund for myself? If so then How much?
There is NO maintenance funds requirement for ILR.
4. My wife is not qualifeid for ILR since she is not in the uk for 5 years. Which visa she should apply? And Do i have to show maintenance fun for her too? IF so How much?
Already answered in the previous topic you started asking the same question. Yes you have to prove maintenance funds and you have to pay the visa fee and IHS fee. If your ILR fails, her extension application will likely also fail.

Please do not ask PBS Dependent extension questions in the ILR sub forum. Continue the questions in your existing topic you already have, link below.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/which-visa ... l#p1635881
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rajesh0505
Newly Registered

Post by rajesh0505 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Thank you for your reply. Is there any link or thread where I can get help to fill the form. Form filling is so confusing. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:38 pm

You can continue to post your ILR questions in this topic. The is no "general" topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rajesh0505
Newly Registered

Post by rajesh0505 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:38 pm
You can continue to post your ILR questions in this topic. The is no "general" topic.
Ok I will. Thanks.

rajesh0505
Newly Registered

Post by rajesh0505 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:46 pm

I had two full time employees while I was applying for my tier 1 extension visa, and they are still working on full time basis. Therefore, Do I have to submit latest year payslips only or I can send from the starting period.

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:48 pm

You need 104 weeks of payslips.
Yes you have to send all the payslips from the extension granted for both employees.

Use online form which is very easy to fill and read the guidance provided.

Good Luck

rajesh0505
Newly Registered

Post by rajesh0505 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:03 pm

regularuser wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:48 pm
You need 104 weeks of payslips.
Yes you have to send all the payslips from the extension granted for both employees.

Use online form which is very easy to fill and read the guidance provided.

Good Luck
Thanks buddy. I am also thinking about filling online application. If I filled online application, then my application received date would be the same date I submitted my application online or when they received my application payment? Any ideas?

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 am

I guess they will collect the payment once you complete the application and generate bio metric letter and also you have to send the all the original documents to HO in certain time limit.

rajesh0505
Newly Registered

Post by rajesh0505 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi all,
I am applying for indefinite leave to remain after 5 years in tier-1 entrepreneur visa. I got my first tier-1 visa on June 2013 under 50000 investments.

I am planning to apply my visa next week.

When going through the form, I got confuse with section 6.1 when did you Entered the UK? First it mean when did I got my first entrepreneur visa or first entry in the UK as a tier 4 student in 2009?

Secondly, I have 2 employees since September 2015 and they are still working and I have not joined any existing business or overtake any business. Do I have to still get the letter from an accountant confirming job creation? My question is based on b6 on application form.

Can anyone please make me clear. It will be great help. Thanks.

rajesh0505
Newly Registered

Applying Indefinite after 5 years in tier 1 visa.

Post by rajesh0505 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:27 am

Hi Everyone.

I am applying for indefinite leave to remain coming week. Please help me with these queries. Please zimba, marcnath and cr001, your advice will be valuable to me.

I have got my first tier-1 visa in October 2013 and extension on October 2016.

I have following questions in my mind:

1. I have 2 full time employees since 1/9.2015 and they are still working.There were changes in hourly rate.

a. How many many month's payslip should i provide with my application. I assume 12 month each i.e from 31-10-2017 till 28 sept 2018.

b. If it is for 12 months, then how do i answer page 35?

Date Post created?

Employee A and B still working but there was changes in hour rate i.e from 1 april 2018-28 sept 2018 is £7.83. and 1st april 2017-31 march 2018 is 7.5.

PLease help me how do i show this in ilr form O form page 35.

Employee name
start date with your business
start date
end date
hourly rate paid
full time/part time

2. Shall i fill the online form or go with paper form?

3. If i fill the online form then, do i have to send the declaration form separately?

PLease zimba, marcnath and cr001, i am waiting for your advice. Thanks you in advance.