ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA QP and EEA FM application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shan124
Newly Registered
India

EEA QP and EEA FM application

Post by shan124 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:53 am

Hello Everyone, I am non eu married to eu citizen. We recently moved to UK and wants to apply for residence certificate and residence card.

But my wife is looking for job and its very difficult to find a job. please suggest wihtout her job do we able to apply ? as i am unable to apply any job until i will get COA.
Also, please advice how we can apply for the EEA(QP) and EEA(FM) together.
Thank you

JimNz
Newly Registered
Palestine

Re: EEA QP and EEA FM application

Post by JimNz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:07 am

yes, you should be able to apply. register the EU national with a jobcenterplus you'll get a letter confirming the registration.

send that letter with the QP application along with evidence the jobseeker is actually seeking work like emails to employers and invitations to interviews in addition to proof of qualifications.

send all required documents for both applications.