ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother in Law visit visa (due to wife pregnancy)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msohaib25
Mood:
United Kingdom

Mother in Law visit visa (due to wife pregnancy)

Post by msohaib25 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi All,

I need expert opinion about mother/mother in law visit visa on the basis of wife pregnancy to help her out.

My wife is 4 months pregnant and i am planning to apply for my Mother Visit visa to come and look after her for two months as my mother can't stay longer than that and my mother in law can't travel now but she can come end of 7th Month and she can then stay for 3-4 months without any problem.

My wife is not feeling well and she needs someone to take care of her during this time.

My question is if i apply for my mother Visa based of Midwife pregnancy letter at the end of 5th month, Let's suppose if my mother gets visa then is it possible she comes here and stay with us for two months and then once she is back to her country then i apply again for my mother in law for the same reason.

Is it possible to get visa for two different people on same pregnancy reason in different timings?

would appreciate your response.

Regards,
Sobi

waseem84
India

Re: Mother in Law visit visa (due to wife pregnancy)

Post by waseem84 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm

She will apply for visit visa from abroad and minimum length of multiple visit visa is 6 months .

She can certainly go back in 2 months and come back again within 6 months validity of visa .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm
She will apply for visit visa from abroad and minimum length of multiple visit visa is 6 months .

She can certainly go back in 2 months and come back again within 6 months validity of visa .
OP is asking about two visas for two people (mother and mother in law) visiting at different times for the same reason!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:48 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 pm
waseem84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm

OP is asking about two visas for two people (mother and mother in law) visiting at different times for the same reason!!
My bad , just saw it .

Yes they both can apply for same reason but that letter from midwife will just act as one of the supporting document or just as a purpose of visit . You must have to follow other requirements like Where they will be going to stay, landlord letter, sponsership docs, financial means, return provisional tickets and most important strong ties with home country that they will leave country after the purpose.

msohaib25
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by msohaib25 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 am

thanks yes i will provide all other relevant documents