ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Maintenance letter

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier2GeneralQueries
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 Maintenance letter

Post by tier2GeneralQueries » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:58 am

Hi,

I am on Tier 2 General and I would be getting married in a month time . I would like to make a dependant application for my would be wife and book a slot soon after my marriage. If my company agrees to pay for maintenance and issues a letter now (1 month before my wedding) would that be considered by the home office ? or is there a chance of rejection as we are not yet married when the letter is dated ?

I can still request the company to issue a letter after my marriage day but in that case i would have to settle with a soft copy of the letter as i wouldn't be in the UK to collect it and also the letter wouldn't have a stamp on it. does the soft copy of the letter work as proof of maintenance by the company ?

Please let me know.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Maintenance letter

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Continue in your existing topic. No need for posting multiple topics on the same application.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... l#p1658728

See also multiple posts/topics link to forum rule below.

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.