ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Tue May 06, 2008 6:16 am

Salam Shakeel,

Thanks. Best of luck for ur EC.

Regards.

Ifti

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue May 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Dear All,
Assalam-o-Alikum

My HSMP application is approved on start of Feb 2008. Now I want to apply for EC but before applying I want to confirm couple of things and request to senior members to please comment on below points.

1. I have sent the ITR (Income Tax Return) With HSMP application. Now I want to confirm that should I also attach ITR for EC (ITR is mandatory in any case for EC).
2. Currently my company landline number is on owner’s name. Should this landline number will be on COMPANY name?
3. I have accommodation offer and funds of 500 K. I want to apply with no dependant. Is this amount is sufficient for EC.

Regards,

majic

Post by majic » Tue May 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Guys I need Help,

I applied for my EC today and included all the documents necessary. What I am worried about is that did not submit Orginal Nikka Nama....I thought it would not be necessary as it is in Urdu...

What I thought would be more logical would be to Noterized Translation of Marriage Ceritificate which i did send to them.

Please advice as to what you guys think I should do....I did asked the Lady at Gerrys who took all my documents and she said that Original Marriage Certificate is not necessary.

Please Comment

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Wed May 07, 2008 6:48 am

Dear All,

Please help me and guide on my above queries. so that i can submit my file for EC as soon as possible for me.

Regards

majic

Post by majic » Wed May 07, 2008 8:07 am

Guys I got an Update from gerrys,

The Call Center told me that the document would have been necessary if I was applying along with my wife...

Anyways I would advice all to submit both Original & Noterized Marriage Certificate even if you are applying alone.

Regards

waitingforec
Newly Registered

EC question

Post by waitingforec » Wed May 07, 2008 7:20 pm

I applied for EC on April 15 from Islamabad. The passport tracking web site says "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC" . I did not submit the Integra form as i had no idea at that time and Gerry guy did not ask me to submit that form although he checked my form and docs. Would it delay EC processing?

maidy

Post by maidy » Wed May 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi Waitingforec! I dont think the delay is due to non-submission of integra form and actually that form is not an integra form. its only for the purpose getting your educational degrees verfied from HEC Islamabad bcoz all the questions in that form are the same as on HEC application form.

I, myself applied on 14th and they asked me to fill up that form. now i'm still waiting, no response yet.... same as you......

keep in touch regarding any updates .. ok

Maddy

khuram_noman

Status

Post by khuram_noman » Thu May 08, 2008 6:14 am

hi

I also applied for EC from Lahore on 16-April-2008, my office received the verification call from BHC on 02-May-2008. After that no updates still waiting for the decision, please remember me in ur prayers :-)

Regards
Khuram Noman

Laraib

Re: Status

Post by Laraib » Thu May 08, 2008 9:54 am

khuram_noman wrote:hi

I also applied for EC from Lahore on 16-April-2008, my office received the verification call from BHC on 02-May-2008. After that no updates still waiting for the decision, please remember me in ur prayers :-)

Regards
Khuram Noman
Dear all

I have applied for EC from Islamabad on 15th and received office verification call on 30th.The net says that application forwarded to Islamabad OC on 16th and nothing more.Now I am worried about my case as the gerry people says that it is under process.can some one guide me please?

hoping_for_HSMP

INCOME TAX RETURN in Pakistan - Question

Post by hoping_for_HSMP » Thu May 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Hello All...

I am very new to this and am going to apply for HSMP soon. I have one question, which may or may not be very basic but is really taking my sleep away.

I have an income tax return that was filed by my employer. They got it back as a copy but signed and stamped by CBR in pakistan. IS THIS ENOUGH FOR FULFILLING TAX REQUIREMENT. I am sure all of you who have been approved must have submitted an income tax return. Can you please help me. This is really bugging me. ALSO, is someone willing to show me his/her tax return that was used as evidence. You can take away the details. I just want to see if this is the right document.

Thanks.

A

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Thu May 08, 2008 3:02 pm

Hi Khurram, Laraib, waiting for EC and Maidy,
dont worry, all of you will be geting good news soon :)
can all of you specify what docs you submited? also Laraiba nd Khuuram plz share your verification Call experince. when they did call, with whome they want to talk and what sort of question they asked .. etc.
This info will be very helpfull for other members .

Hopefully i will apply tomorrow from Lahore.....

Thanks and Best regards,
Kash

waitingforec
Newly Registered

tax return

Post by waitingforec » Thu May 08, 2008 4:07 pm

[I have an income tax return that was filed by my employer. They got it back as a copy but signed and stamped by CBR in pakistan. IS THIS ENOUGH FOR FULFILLING TAX REQUIREMENT. I am sure all of you who have been approved must have submitted an income tax return]

I submitted the original copy of tax return to CBR and used the photocopy of tax return along with original tax payment receipt (probably green copy). I also used the salary slips for one year attested by employer and the one page sheet showing all details like basic pay, house rent allowance, tax deduction attested by employer

hoping_for_HSMP

tax return

Post by hoping_for_HSMP » Fri May 09, 2008 5:40 am

@waitingforec

Thanks for the information. I do not know much about the tax system. I have a copy of IT2 stamped by CBR. I was only going to submit this. I have no idea what the green copy etc is. Please help. My application depends on it.

Also, I was reading on some boards that HSMP ppl do not accept bank statements that only say "SALARY" as the source. What experience do you all have? Because in my case, my bank statements also say "SALARY" instead of the source. Please help.

Thanks
A

Laraib

Post by Laraib » Fri May 09, 2008 6:09 am

softlogic20 wrote:Hi Khurram, Laraib, waiting for EC and Maidy,
dont worry, all of you will be geting good news soon :)
can all of you specify what docs you submited? also Laraiba nd Khuuram plz share your verification Call experince. when they did call, with whome they want to talk and what sort of question they asked .. etc.
This info will be very helpfull for other members .

Hopefully i will apply tomorrow from Lahore.....

Thanks and Best regards,
The BHC person talked to my finance manager and asked about my salaray and desgnation then asked about me.The manager called me and I talked to the person. He asked some personal questions and that is all.He sounds a nice person.He told me that u will receive call after a week or two to collect ur passport but now almost a week has ben passed but I received no call.Today I may visit VAC to get some information about my Passport.U all Pray for me

Laraib

waitingforec
Newly Registered

Income Return

Post by waitingforec » Fri May 09, 2008 6:18 am

Hello hoping_for_HSMP
The green copy is just a bank receipt for the remaining tax you deposit to bank when you submit tax return. Some people use computer printout/photocopy of challan form to deposit tax to bank. So it is not necessay and color does not matter. As long as you have copy stamped by CBR it would work.

My bank statement also says "SALARY" so no problem. Since i was not relying on income return and i used it as seconday document because it was 8 months old and my salary at the time of applying for HSMP was higher than shown of tax return so it used 12 months salary slips + bank statement as a primary document to claim points.
Last edited by waitingforec on Fri May 09, 2008 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

waitingforec
Newly Registered

Verification Call

Post by waitingforec » Fri May 09, 2008 6:34 am

My office received verification call yesterday. They asked about my current position, salary, joining date etc.

hoping_for_HSMP

income tax documents pakistan

Post by hoping_for_HSMP » Fri May 09, 2008 10:49 am

@waitingforec

what exact tax document did you submit that was signed by CBR? I have IT2 form stamped by CBR. My company deposits income tax on my behalf so i don't have deposit slips....

thanks again.

A

waitingforec
Newly Registered

Post by waitingforec » Sat May 10, 2008 2:51 am

hoping_for_HSMP
i just confirmed from my file it was IT2

shakeelahmadch

Post by shakeelahmadch » Sat May 10, 2008 8:44 pm

guys - i'm using E-Tax Return - submitted every thing online on cbr.gov.pk and they gave me a digital receipt. This digital ITR and Receipt got me through HSMP initial process. So you can patch in all the ITR documents no matter what they are along with your application. They will server the purpose.

Alishah

EC for work permit holder

Post by Alishah » Sun May 11, 2008 8:45 am

I hav got workpermit approval, read abt documents required for EC application at ukvisa web site, but am asking if one has same experience for EC from Pakistan.

Do I need to submit all the documents that I gave to my employer for WP application?

Please do reply I am soon be requesting for EC from Karachi FEdx.

Thanks

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Mon May 12, 2008 8:08 am

Dear All,
Assalam-o-Alikum

Best of luck for all EC applicants. I’m also going to submit my file within 10 days. I need comments from seniors on below points.

1. [I have sent the ITR (Income Tax Return) With HSMP application. Now I want to confirm that should I also attach ITR for EC (ITR is mandatory in any case for EC). ]

2. [I have accommodation offer and funds of 500 K. I want to apply with no dependant. Is this amount is sufficient for EC. ]

Regards,

briltek
Newly Registered

People denied EC on NOT providing JOB OFFER

Post by briltek » Mon May 12, 2008 12:27 pm

AA and Best wishes to All applied for EC..

I am applying soon for EC and I heard that people denied to give visa for not providing valid job offer from UK based company??

I know that job offer isn't required for EC and Job searches will do that BUT i can also confirm that TWO people got rejection on the pre-mentioned basis. Interesting though that both have around 5 lac savings....God Knows whats going on with BHC...

Addition to this, Is it OK to provide GIFT DEED CERTIFICATE from father etc.?

Once again..GOOD LUCK

Warm regards

zaynab79
United Kingdom

applying for EC soon

Post by zaynab79 » Mon May 12, 2008 7:06 pm

plz let me know what supporting document si need to submit when applying for visa?

1. wil they call office and ask them to call me on phone too?
2. will they call office and call me seprately for verification?
3. how much do i need to show in bank account and for how long?
4. can i show joint account with mother/father?
5. do i need to send photcopies or original?
6. do they call for interview?
7. is it better that i apply with husband or nt?
8. if husband is not workin will they approve or reject?

plz helppppppp

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Tue May 13, 2008 7:25 am

Dear All,

I have applied for EC on 7th May 2008 from KHI. I think they are taking more than a month now a days. Please update about the timelines who have already applied for EC and waiting for passports.

Regards,........Azfer

waitingforec
Newly Registered

EC timelines

Post by waitingforec » Tue May 13, 2008 7:37 am

The EC approval time varies from case to case. The EC approval may take from 3-6 weeks. The people who have applied in the third week of April are still waiting for EC approval.