ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10years LR applying for ILR, currently Tier2 general

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cowboy
Newly Registered

10years LR applying for ILR, currently Tier2 general

Post by cowboy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:52 am

Hello gurus,

I am currently on Tier2 General visa, I came to UK in 10/2008 for studies, then switched to PSW till Oct 2012, then applied for Tier1 Ent granted in April 2014, again applied for extension April 2017 which was complex case and then varied my application to tier2 Gen in Jan 2018 which is valid till Jan 2020. I want to apply for ILR in 14th Sep 2018 on 10 years basis. Now my employer is not giving me payslips from April and he is paying salary every month. i suspect he is not running payslips, he said he is not paying tax for hmrc for over year, now can i still go for ILR with out payslips? Please advise me. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10years LR applying for ILR, currently Tier2 general

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:54 am

Set LR does not require payslips. HO do check your tax records with HMRC.

However, your employer must provide payslips and you must pay tax. Are you working for a proper sponsor or an umbrella company??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.