ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General visa along with child's visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gunjam
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General visa along with child's visa

Post by gunjam » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi,

I had been on dependent visa in UK till April 2018 when we came back to India as my husband's ICT visa expired. Now my employer is sponsoring my Tier 2 General visa and my CoS is going to be granted this month and I will be submitting my application with my 18 month old son in next week. My husband meanwhile got a UK business visa through his company in India and has traveled for 4 weeks in June and is again travelling for 4 weeks in July end and he intends to submit his dependent visa application in September after coming back from UK. Now my queries are

- Is there a risk of my child's visa getting refused as he would be applying with one parent?
- Will I need to furnish additional documents with my application - e.g. my husband's proof of travel to UK on business visa and authority letter mentioning that he allows my son's visa application to be submitted with his mother and he would be applying his dependent visa after coming back to India and will subsequently join us in UK.

(My employer is ready to provide maintenance certificates for my child as well as my husband.)

Thanks in advance,
Gunja