ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Plan to bring My Parents 75 years old to UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Katamatin
Newly Registered

Plan to bring My Parents 75 years old to UK

Post by Katamatin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:12 pm

Dear All,

Has any one had any success in bringing old parents to UK post 2012 new immigration law?

I just got my British residence and been planning for the past two years to bring my old parents to the UK. I haven't meet with any lawyers who had any success.

I someone here can recommend a good lawyer with success results I will be very grateful.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Plan to bring My Parents 75 years old to UK

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Members are not permitted to post names or recommendations of solicitors.

A very difficult visa to get, high chance of refusal too. The very small number who have been successful is after very lengthy and costly appeals.

If they apply and are refused, it also shuts the door to any future visitor visas due to the intention to settle in the UK being made known.

Requirements to be met in links below.

immigration-for-family-members/adult-de ... 87771.html

immigration-for-family-members/older-de ... 42420.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.