ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to use as INCOME TAX RETURN from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hoping_for_HSMP

What to use as INCOME TAX RETURN from Pakistan

Post by hoping_for_HSMP » Thu May 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Hello All...

I am very new to this and am going to apply for HSMP soon. I have one question, which may or may not be very basic but is really taking my sleep away.

I have an income tax return that was filed by my employer. They got it back as a copy but signed and stamped by CBR in pakistan. IS THIS ENOUGH FOR FULFILLING TAX REQUIREMENT.

I am sure all of you who have been approved must have submitted an income tax return. Can you please help me. This is really bugging me. ALSO, is someone willing to show me his/her tax return that was used as evidence. You can take away the details. I just want to see if this is the right document.

Thanks.

A

hoping_for_HSMP

Post by hoping_for_HSMP » Fri May 09, 2008 5:47 am

For more information, I have a copy of IT2 document stamped by CBR that I will be using as tax return. Is this document ok?

A

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

it is fine

Post by jimmymcad » Thu May 15, 2008 12:20 pm

the tax return document is enough to support your application