ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 still needed? T2 > ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gregph7
Newly Registered
United States of America

P60 still needed? T2 > ILR

Post by gregph7 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm preparing to submit my application for ILR in just over a months time, after 5 years of residence on Tier 2 General visas. I've had two employers during this time, sponsored by each while employed. The first employer ceased trading after I left.

I recall in the past when looking into ILR that one of the requirements is to submit a copy of your P60 for each year of employment, and in fact some of the materials on this board reference this. In particular, what to do if you do not have all of your P60s (and I am missing one from my first employer).

When I reviewed the most recent SET (O) form and related guidance, however, I do not seem to see any mention of supplying P60s, only the most recent payslip and a bank statement.

Has this requirement of submitting P60s been removed?

sparkyram
Mood:
India

Re: P60 still needed? T2 > ILR

Post by sparkyram » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Nope... P60 is not mandatory.. But it's good to have as a optional document... Carry it with you but submit only if case worker asks for it.

If you dont have P60 get employment history or tax history from HMRC for last 5 years