ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

priccl
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Bank statement question

Post by priccl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:29 am

Hi,

Quick questions, which are too late to fix as I posted everything already this morning, but is now weighing on my mind.
1. I meet the finance criteria easily by myself, but as I'm applying for ILR through the 5 year spouse route, I sent my husband's last 3 months bank statements, salary slips and employment letter. We have always done that, send both of ours and it has never been a problem. That should be ok, right? It's just extra evidence?
2. I sent 6 months worth of my salary slips and bank statements, + latest P60, employment contract and letter from employer. However, on the oldest of the 6 months statements (December to January), we got paid a bit earlier, before Xmas, and it doesn't actually show my salary being paid into it. All the following months do have it though. Do you think that could be an issue at all?

Thank you!

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Bank statement question

Post by cyclina1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:08 pm

priccl wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:29 am
Hi,

Quick questions, which are too late to fix as I posted everything already this morning, but is now weighing on my mind.
1. I meet the finance criteria easily by myself, but as I'm applying for ILR through the 5 year spouse route, I sent my husband's last 3 months bank statements, salary slips and employment letter. We have always done that, send both of ours and it has never been a problem. That should be ok, right? It's just extra evidence?
No problem. I just assume your income shown in point 2 will be sufficient to fulfill their financial criteria.

2. I sent 6 months worth of my salary slips and bank statements, + latest P60, employment contract and letter from employer. However, on the oldest of the 6 months statements (December to January), we got paid a bit earlier, before Xmas, and it doesn't actually show my salary being paid into it. All the following months do have it though. Do you think that could be an issue at all?

No issue. If you are paid by PAYE, they should be matched to HRMC record.

Thank you!
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

priccl
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Re: Bank statement question

Post by priccl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Thanks very much, appreciate it! Let the waiting games begin...