ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confirmation email for Tier 2 dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thevocalmonk
India

Re: Confirmation email for Tier 2 dependent

Post by thevocalmonk » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:37 am

Sk_7008 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:48 am
thevocalmonk wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:07 pm
Hi,

I submitted my wife's and my application (+ biometrics) today. Whilst I have received an email from VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk, that my application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre, my wife has not got this confirmation.

Can someone who's applied for Tier 2 General (together with their dependent) let me know if their dependent also received an email confirmation for their application?

Thanks
Hi vocalmonk

I am currently applying for visa and have some doubts.
1/ I have 4 dependents (spouse + 3 kids). While filling dependents section it mentioned that a seperate application is required but did not mention the same for spouse section.
Do we have to fill a fresh application for kids only? and how would they be added to my application?
What about spouse details? How is her application made? Again same question, how are her details added to my application? Should I create a new login details for each applicant?
2/ I plan to get a same day appointment for all? Given that your application are separate how can this be possible?
3/ my kids TB test certificates are valid till Aug 8. But, she turn 12 end of this week? As the test procedures differ for 11 and older, and that I would be submitting early august, should we have to get her tested again?

Thanks in advance for your help? Advice suggestions please would be greatly appreciated on one or all the queries above?
1) Based on my understanding, a separate form is required for all dependents. You need to set up a different login for each dependent. I can confirm that this is the case for your spouse, but as I didn't apply for children, I'm not sure about them.
2) That should not be a problem - I booked appointments on two different applications for the same date and time. There are hourly slots. In the worst case, you will get appointments for back to back hourly slots.
3) No idea!

I've answered the questions above, but the mod might want you to start a new topic for your case (as I understand the rules of this place). Good luck!

thevocalmonk
India

Post by thevocalmonk » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:39 am

thevocalmonk wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:07 pm
Hi,

I submitted my wife's and my application (+ biometrics) today. Whilst I have received an email from VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk, that my application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre, my wife has not got this confirmation.

Can someone who's applied for Tier 2 General (together with their dependent) let me know if their dependent also received an email confirmation for their application?

Thanks
This question was lost in a series of unrelated posts. Just to note, I am still looking for a response to the above question. If anyone has applied for their dependent, please let me know if you got separate email confirmations.

thevocalmonk
India

Post by thevocalmonk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:46 pm

I applied for Tier 2 General (Priority) and received an SMS today which states - "The processed visa application for GWFxxxxxx will be delivered to the chosen address".

I opted for the courier service at a VFS centre in India.

Can someone, who recently received their passport back after a UK visa application tell me -
How much time did it take for you to get your passport after such an SMS?

I tracked the reference number on BlueDart (the courier partner in India), but there's no infromation about this delivery with the courier company yet. Usually, when is the passport handed over to the courier company after the 'processed visa' SMS?

Thank you