ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

repatriation unit (parent case) response time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arz1986
- thin ice -

repatriation unit (parent case) response time

Post by arz1986 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:51 pm

I applied my mother case under EU treaty rights, they refused it and my mother case goes in repatriation unit, did anyone have any experience of how long repatriation unit take to make a decision nowaday. we submit new case in repatriation unit on september 2017. 10 months ago. no response from repatration department. I write letter as well 2 months ago. they respond we will contact u in due course. from 2 years me and my mother is in ireland. 21 month of temporary stamp 4 as well. Her stamp end in 25 may,2018 she is not given any extension as well.
Any idea or advice what to do next, or we just to wait.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: repatriation unit (parent case) response time

Post by max307 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Try to find out who is your case worker within the Repatriation Division and reach out directly to that person, he/she should be able to meet you in person and answer any questions or concerns.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:00 pm

we write two letters to repatriation unit till now, both response contain different responding person. how to find him/her? can we go directly in INIS and try to meet officer.? can you tell me what procedure we need to follow to find the case worker.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:25 pm

There is no a "procedure" to follow, I would say go to INIS in Dublin with the two letters you received and try to meet that person there. There is no contact number in the letter?

If you call INIS on their regular phone number, can you ask to be connected with the Repatriation Division and then try to get a hold of the case worker in the letters?
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.