ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching Tier 1 application to SetLR. What to do for my dependants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Switching Tier 1 application to SetLR. What to do for my dependants

Post by imi99999 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 pm

HI All
My friend has applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa extension along side his wife and a child in Aug 2017. His application has not been decide yet even 10 months gone. He qualified for Set (LR) in June. He applied for Set (LR) and requested vary his application.
Home office posted a refund letter today for hi's application alone.
Question 1:
His wife and his child had also applied on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant and still waiting. But since he has varied his application what is the way forward for his wife and child?
Question 2:
As they already have application with home office, are they still protected from being overstayed?

Question 3:
For Flr (m) he doesn't meet financial requirement so can he apply his family on Flr fp?

Any further suggestions?
Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Switching Tier 1 application to SetLR. What to do for my dependants

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:08 pm

imi99999 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 pm
HI All
My friend has applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa extension along side his wife and a child in Aug 2017. His application has not been decide yet even 10 months gone. He qualified for Set (LR) in June. He applied for Set (LR) and requested vary his application.
Home office posted a refund letter today for hi's application alone.
Question 1:
His wife and his child had also applied on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant and still waiting. But since he has varied his application what is the way forward for his wife and child?
Question 2:
As they already have application with home office, are they still protected from being overstayed?

Question 3:
For Flr (m) he doesn't meet financial requirement so can he apply his family on Flr fp?

Any further suggestions?
Thank you
1. They should send an application for FLR, indicate that they are varying their PBS dependant application and request that this be held until the ILR (LR) is decided
2. Yes, they are covered by Section 3C
3. I am not familiar with this, but aren't the financial requirements the same ? Of course, FLR FP can be used due to financial difficulty but I am not sure what the chances are
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.