ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service booking problem

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hk2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Premium service booking problem

Post by hk2017 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:11 am

Hi guys, My visa is getting expire on 1 july, 2018. I am eligible for ILR.
I am trying to book premium service but there is no date available for next 45 days.
Is there any other way to book premium service or what should I do?
I am very worried about date.
Thanks in advance

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Premium service booking problem

Post by Djsuccess » Wed May 16, 2018 5:57 am

hk2017 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:11 am
I am trying to book premium service but there is no date available for next 45 days.
Thanks in advance
Have you been looking at one centre? You can look for spaces in other centres.
There are many centres across the country, while I understand that one will usually go to a nearby one, if you are running out of time, you might just have to find another centre.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Wed May 16, 2018 9:12 am

Djsuccess wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:57 am
hk2017 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:11 am
Thanks in advance
Have you been looking at one centre? You can look for spaces in other centres.
There are many centres across the country, while I understand that one will usually go to a nearby one, if you are running out of time, you might just have to find another centre.
Also, you can book anything available in any center, you can always keep an eye and change the appointment to your more suitable appointment at a convenient center later (if there is any cancellation suitable for you). You can always change appointment after payment.

hk2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hk2017 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am

Thanks for advise..
I checked all of centers but no one have any date available?

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Thu May 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Lots of appointments have been released today, some are still available across the country
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

tamoni
United Kingdom

Post by tamoni » Thu May 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Just checked Croydon now... they have loads of appointments from 25 till 28th of June!

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Fri May 18, 2018 12:14 am

Hi
They always update their booking system every Thursday after 10pm...you can find many dates ..

docfever
Mood:
India

Post by docfever » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:58 am

Hi folks.

Trying to book a PSC Appt for 17 July. I’ve tried looking at all centres. Says no business appointments for next 45 days. I’ve been looking since Friday this week.

Is this a glitch ? What’s the solution ? Am I looking too early ?

Thanks

Rohan

dada

Post by dada » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:15 am

You should check again today. Was able to book for mid-July this morning. Good luck!

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:47 am

There are a few slots available this morning, Croydon has several but you’ll have to pay the Saturday weekend surcharge
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

docfever
Mood:
India

Post by docfever » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Thanks guys.

Yes I have finally managed to book an appt.

Persistence is key :)

Uche
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Can overstay book premium service FLR(FP) after having a son

Post by Uche » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:44 am

I got married to my partner who is a British citizen and now we have a son. Can I book for 1-day premium service even though my stay has run out.....
I applied for flr after marriage, the home office held my application for one year. when our baby arrived I sent the birth certificate and the home office received it, dodge the certificate and rejected my application without mentioning the birth certificate.
can I go for premium service?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can overstay book premium service FLR(FP) after having a son

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 am

Uche wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:44 am
I got married to my partner who is a British citizen and now we have a son. Can I book for 1-day premium service even though my stay has run out.....
I applied for flr after marriage, the home office held my application for one year. when our baby arrived I sent the birth certificate and the home office received it, dodge the certificate and rejected my application without mentioning the birth certificate.
can I go for premium service?
Please contine in your existing topic you have as your circumstances are completely different to posters in this topic which is about booking appointment problems.

And no, you can't use premium service if you have no valid visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

fintap
Newly Registered
China

Post by fintap » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Shazzzz wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:14 am
Hi
They always update their booking system every Thursday after 10pm...you can find many dates ..
Thanks! very important info. will go check this!

nevergiveup88
India

Post by nevergiveup88 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Dear respected Members ,
I have been trying to book Premium service since 2 weeks, Buy unfortunately I am not able to book an appointment, everyday in the midnight their their page does not respond or sometime they show me date when I click and proceed to do final task it keep buffering never took me to Payment page to finalised my booming , please advise me. I’m fed up Many thanks

. I have been trying to book premium service appointment for my LR application since 2 weeks and finally, after 2 weeks hassle I successfully managed to booked an appointment. However, while I was making the payment, gateway was processing the payment for quite some time. The system asked me to click save and continue to do the final task, but when I clicked it, the system gave me an error message asking me to rebook my appointment. When I checked the account, the payment had already been deducted. I’m extremely shattered and disappointed with online appointment booking service, which have taken my payment but has not allocated an appointment slot to me.
I do not wish to miss any further time please advise What would be the best time to book Premium service or does anyone know any solicitor who can book ??