ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium visa service appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maverick15
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Premium visa service appointments

Post by Maverick15 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:47 am

Hi all,
I have been trying to book premium service appointment for myself for last couple of weeks. I have been checking at midnight and throughout the day but I am yet to see an available date and time. Hase been able to book an appointment recently? Or if any of you would know if the cancelled appointments are released or not and what time? Any information would that would help in getting an appointment would be highly appreciated. Thank you

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Premium visa service appointments

Post by equitydealer » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:37 am

I can see slots in Glasgow right now, you have to be persistent and keep checking throughout the day (even early hours!)
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

Maverick15
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Maverick15 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:53 am

equitydealer wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:37 am
I can see slots in Glasgow right now, you have to be persistent and keep checking throughout the day (even early hours!)
Ahhh!! I missed it then! I did check around 5am and then at 6.30am.. it seems I need to check more often than that. But thanks. If you see them again, please feel free to drop a line.

svasu

Post by svasu » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:43 pm

I was advised by the helpline to use internet explorer as none other browsers were officially supported. Dont know to what extent this advice is correct, but give it a try.