ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Visa application Query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shwetha16
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General Visa application Query

Post by shwetha16 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:42 am

Hello Everyone,

I am waiting to apply for my Tier 2 General visa in 2 weeks. My Employer provided me a COS with Job Title "SAP Developer with Consulting Skills" but the job title in my offer letter says "SAP Consultant Developer".

In my visa application i have provided the job title as in the COS which is "SAP Developer with Consulting Skills" but my worry is about the title in the offer letter. Though both the titles means the same, will there be any issue for my visa? Should my employer has to change the Title in Offer letter?

Thanks in Advance.

Waseem432000
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 General Visa application Query

Post by Waseem432000 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:06 am

You don't really have to submit offer letter for visa application. Wait for more replies but whatever is on COS, should be the one you should write.

shwetha16
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 General Visa application Query

Post by shwetha16 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:18 am

Waseem432000 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:06 am
You don't really have to submit offer letter for visa application. Wait for more replies but whatever is on COS, should be the one you should write.
Thanks Waseem.