ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need your help - fresh application or s120

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nightingale
Newly Registered
Mauritius

I need your help - fresh application or s120

Post by Nightingale » Sun May 13, 2018 8:09 am

Hi,

Would appreciate some help. Our case has been going on for 9 years. We have been in UK for 14 years - arrival in 2004.

I have been granted leave under immigration rules due to satisfying the criteria of being between 18-25 and spending half of my life here.

However, my parents, haven't. They have won their appeal twice at FTT on human rights ground under Article 8 276ADE due to the relationship and the bond we as a family have considering I'm an only child.

The HP kept appealing, and now we've been losing our appeals at UTT, things escalated to the Admin Court where we seeked permission for JR, that had been refused. The reasons are due to the fact that I'm over 18 and I can communicate with my parents over the phone and that it wouldn't create such a disturbance, they have taken no consideration to our culture of not leaving home when you are 18. My parents doesn't speak English that well and that worked against them too.

However, there has been a new circumstance where Dad is now looking after his British sister. The two was separated for more than 50 years when she came to the UK. Her husband passed away from cancer and now she has last save cancer too. Dad has given her stem cells and also provided her with moral support. They are trying to recollect all those lost years. She has a son, my cousin, who is 18 years old but due to the lost of his father and potential his mother, dad's sister said that her son will need my dad more than ever to keep him strong and level headed.

My question is, is it better to do a statement of additional grounds in relation to the new circumstance of my dad's sister or start a fresh application for it?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

mr_soloj

Re: I need your help - fresh application or s120

Post by mr_soloj » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:42 pm

How many months did the Home Office take to decide your half life case?