ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgently Private life FLR FP I need help. very important.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kishan_23
Newly Registered
India

Urgently Private life FLR FP I need help. very important.

Post by kishan_23 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Please help me i am 23 year old guy. i came to uk when i was 12 year old with my family. since then i stayed in uk continuously in 2015 i was granted leave to remain on article 8 grounds outside the immigration rules on compelling circumstances because of my parents. now i have extension due after 8 months and as soon as my visa expires i will qualify for private life 276ADE aged 18 and under 25 year old living in the uk for atleast half my life.

I have been failing with my life. i have no employment history because i have learning disability and mentally incapable because i find work or study i fail in everything. i also have very poor academic background and i have no income and i am dependent on my parents because i have no ability to find work or study because of my memory disorders =(. so at the time of extension i would not have anything to submit because i am relying on my parents. so what is going to happen when my extension is due :( i can speak english and i have serious problems. i have failed in my life and still failing and i don't require benefits and does not want to be burden on taxpayers because i have my parents to support me financially. at the time of extension home office will refuse me because of my situation even if i am not burden on taxpayers? and i have this very serious problem to integrate in society. are there any rules which can save me being deported to india?

please carefully help me and advice me someone god bless you.

i am not on any medication because i dont want to be burden on taxpayers. can someone help me please?

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Urgently Private life FLR FP I need help. very important.

Post by New on forum » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:10 pm

kishan_23 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:25 pm
Please help me i am 23 year old guy. i came to uk when i was 12 year old with my family. since then i stayed in uk continuously in 2015 i was granted leave to remain on article 8 grounds outside the immigration rules on compelling circumstances because of my parents. now i have extension due after 8 months and as soon as my visa expires i will qualify for private life 276ADE aged 18 and under 25 year old living in the uk for atleast half my life.

I have been failing with my life. i have no employment history because i have learning disability and mentally incapable because i find work or study i fail in everything. i also have very poor academic background and i have no income and i am dependent on my parents because i have no ability to find work or study because of my memory disorders =(. so at the time of extension i would not have anything to submit because i am relying on my parents. so what is going to happen when my extension is due :( i can speak english and i have serious problems. i have failed in my life and still failing and i don't require benefits and does not want to be burden on taxpayers because i have my parents to support me financially. at the time of extension home office will refuse me because of my situation even if i am not burden on taxpayers? and i have this very serious problem to integrate in society. are there any rules which can save me being deported to india?

please carefully help me and advice me someone god bless you.

i am not on any medication because i dont want to be burden on taxpayers. can someone help me please?

None of this will have a bad effect on your application in fact your vulnerability makes your application stronger.
And medication is not a public fund you can access medical as much as required it won't be any problem.

kishan_23
Newly Registered
India

Post by kishan_23 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:41 pm

But are there any home office policy where they can save someone who have serious problems with memory disorders because public interest consideration does not allow anyone who are burden on taxpayers but does home office really have any policy to help someone who genuinely require help? how is that going to make my application stronger if there is no home office policy for vulnerabilities? the only home office policy is about destitute there is no other policy please help.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:01 am

kishan_23 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:41 pm
But are there any home office policy where they can save someone who have serious problems with memory disorders because public interest consideration does not allow anyone who are burden on taxpayers but does home office really have any policy to help someone who genuinely require help? how is that going to make my application stronger if there is no home office policy for vulnerabilities? the only home office policy is about destitute there is no other policy please help.
You are overthinking and just anxious about this.
You will not be refused for any of the reasons you have stated.
A private life visa is easiest one to maintain

kishan_23
Newly Registered
India

Post by kishan_23 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:01 pm

private life visa is easier to maintain but my visa was not on private life it was on family life article 8 so when i am due for renewal i will not have any work related documents to submit to home office that i am financially not independent but relying on parents so therefore what do i submit when i apply as a private life under age 25 rules? does home office have sympathy to understand someones situation?

mr_soloj

Post by mr_soloj » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:46 pm

kishan_23 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:41 pm
How long did the Home Office take to decide your half life case? Your answer would be a great help for my research to figure out how long the Home Office takes on different cases.