ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR of PBS Dependent - Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VinodSK
Newly Registered

ILR of PBS Dependent - Documents

Post by VinodSK » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi There,

I am a British citizen and I am about to apply for my wife and daughter for their ILR. My wife is eligible on a 5 year route and my daughter will follow her mothers visa.

I am applying via the SET(O) form with my wife as a main applicant and my daughter on the section 2 dependent (child less than 16 years age)

I will be submitting the financial documents of myself as my wife's salary may not support the financial needs. I am self employed an IT consultant, a director of a pvt ltd company.

As part of the documents should my wife submit proof for cohabitation? I have only council tax bills which includes both of our names in it, but not in any recent utility bills, I can add her name in the current electricity provider and get the latest bill, but if need to prove for 2 years any other documents that i can submit? I have a copy of previous tenancy agreement in an email can I show a copy of it?

can I submit a letter from the estate agents stating that we are living in the property for the tenancy period?

Financial Docs:

1. SA302 for one year 2017-2018 (HMRC agreed to send a copy via post)
2. My pay slips (3 months )& P60 ( 3 years) (copy as they are in email)
3. My wife pay slips (3 months ) & p60 (3 years) (copy as they are in email)
4. My savings bank statements & business bank statements (3 months) original sent by bank via post
5. Letter from my accountant (both my wife and myself as a proof of employment in a pvt ltd company) original
6. Incorporation letter, vat certificate as a proof of my private ltd company. (copy of it)

Other Docs:

My wife:
1. Life in UK test pass
2. UK NARIC letter via visa and nationality
3. Degree certificate
4. Passport & BRP

For my Daughter
1. Birth certificate (Daughter as she is currently holding a India passport)
2. Passport & BRP

My self:
Passport

Please suggest if any additional documents that I should consider carrying with me as I am planning to go with my wife and daughter for the visa appointment.

Regards,
Vinod.

skreddy

Re: ILR of PBS Dependent - Documents

Post by skreddy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:04 pm

Hi,

I would suggest take Marriage Certificate with you.
And one more thing, I hope you have 2 certificates from NARIC.

1. Academic Qualification Level Statement
2. English Language Proficiency Statement.

Need both if you provide NARIC certificate instead any english test certificate.

Regards,
SK

VinodSK
Newly Registered

Post by VinodSK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:15 am

Thank you Skreddy.

I will be carrying marriage certificate.

Yes theNaric certificate has both of them u have mentioned.

I am more keen to know what documents needed for cohabitation ?
I have only council tax bills with both our names on it.

Cheers,
Vinod

skreddy

Post by skreddy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:30 am

I hope they are fine. Just provide any other utility bills or NHS letters, home office previous communication letters even they are not addressed you both. Individual letters with same address also does purpose.

VinodSK
Newly Registered

Post by VinodSK » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi There,

I received a SA302 letter from HMRC, it had a letter attached to it which has a date on it. I am not sure if this date has to be with in one month from the application date?

Also, is one year SA302 enough for the PBS Dependant financial sponsor document?

Regards,
Vinod.