ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision Made but not asked for IHS yet

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaheedmirza98
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Decision Made but not asked for IHS yet

Post by shaheedmirza98 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Hello / Salam / Greetings all,

Quick question: we asked for application status to UKVI and today received an email from UKVI contact centre and not Sheffield that "... decision has been made on your applications".

Problem is we have not been sent link for correct child IHS payment and also so far no refund for spouses IHS payment. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We are on post-biometrics day 49.

Can a decision be made then they ask for IHS payment, or is it before decision made? Considering we are only on day 49.

Thank you all, jzk

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Re: Decision Made but not asked for IHS yet

Post by Everyday4u » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:52 pm

This seems quite interesting scenario. Please inform us of the outcome.

I know one more person is in same situation as you are in. The person shall disclose outcome on Monday as well once received decision.

Good thing is sometime HO does not ask for child IHS so if you are not asked and VISA is granted then you are the lucky one. But sometime HO asks for Child IHS after issuing VISA.

However, in granting or refusal, in both situations HO should ask for IHS payment as it is one of procedural step.

Kindly update us whatever the outcome would be as many members are looking for answer of this situation. Thank you.

Lucky18
Philippines

Post by Lucky18 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:58 am

Hi, our applications was refused, hope you guys have a different story and wishing all of you a positive outcome.

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:34 am

shaheedmirza98 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Hello / Salam / Greetings all,

Quick question: we asked for application status to UKVI and today received an email from UKVI contact centre and not Sheffield that "... decision has been made on your applications".

Problem is we have not been sent link for correct child IHS payment and also so far no refund for spouses IHS payment. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We are on post-biometrics day 49.

Can a decision be made then they ask for IHS payment, or is it before decision made? Considering we are only on day 49.

Thank you all, jzk
Hello

Spouse IHS refund takes minimum 6 weeks to process in case of VISA refusal. Have you had decision in hand yet or not? i am on my 91 working days, waiting since long and waiting HO to send me Child IHS link for payment. Would like to know the outcome of yours if you do not mind to share? Thank you and all the best.

shaheedmirza98
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shaheedmirza98 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:53 am

Only from UKVI customer services.

In your case, have you actually asked UKVI if a decision has been made on your application instead of just waiting for a link?

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:43 pm

@ shaheedmirza98: Well in my case, I am advised by Decision Making Centre that they have requested IHS team to send me a link for child IHS payment. It has been 7 working days but no link came through yet. As per Decision centre, the applications are currently delayed due to this.

Did you collect your passport as you had been informed on 30th March that decision has been made on your application?

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:20 am

shaheedmirza98 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:53 am
Only from UKVI customer services.

In your case, have you actually asked UKVI if a decision has been made on your application instead of just waiting for a link?
Have you had any update? Did you collect your passport and would you kindly like to share outcome if possible. I am bit curious to know outcome for those who are not asked to pay CHILD IHS. I am trying to understand if asking for Child IHS payment is only a procedural step or does it really means something and indication of likely positive outcome?

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:40 am

jamshaid wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:20 am
I am bit curious to know outcome for those who are not asked to pay CHILD IHS. I am trying to understand if asking for Child IHS payment is only a procedural step or does it really means something and indication of likely positive outcome?
It is an indication of positive outcome

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Katie_France wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:40 am
jamshaid wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:20 am
I am bit curious to know outcome for those who are not asked to pay CHILD IHS. I am trying to understand if asking for Child IHS payment is only a procedural step or does it really means something and indication of likely positive outcome?
It is an indication of positive outcome
@Katie_France

Thank you for replying. You are correct, I have been observing this from many members post. UK Decision Making Center (case worker) sent me an E-mail on 21st March in which they said, application is currently delayed due to IHS is not paid for the child link in application and they have requested IHS team to send me payment link.
I have been desperately awaiting for the link since then but nothing came thorough and i wonder how long IHS team take to send the link once it is requested by Caseworker? Today is 9th working days been waiting.
By the way application was made on 15th November 2017. It has been 92 working days in total.

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:28 pm

jamshaid wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:13 pm
@Katie_France

Thank you for replying. You are correct, I have been observing this from many members post. UK Decision Making Center (case worker) sent me an E-mail on 21st March in which they said, application is currently delayed due to IHS is not paid for the child link in application and they have requested IHS team to send me payment link.
I have been desperately awaiting for the link since then but nothing came thorough and i wonder how long IHS team take to send the link once it is requested by Caseworker? Today is 9th working days been waiting.
By the way application was made on 15th November 2017. It has been 92 working days in total.
jamshaid, I know from another forum for russians that many people experience problems where IHS is supposed to be paid through a separate link. I guess they are different departments and don't inform each other. Even if people on the forum paid the link, they are still waiting. I know one girl from that forum is waiting 136 business days already. The only possible speed up I guess would be to involve your MP.

shaheedmirza98
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shaheedmirza98 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:15 pm

No email or SMS to collect passports.

Don't worry Jamshaid you know you have the visas just wait. All the best for the future

sreekan2

Post by sreekan2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:23 pm

shaheedmirza98 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Don't worry Jamshaid you know you have the visas just wait. All the best for the future
Hi, did you get your visa issued? I am in the same situation when I rang customer service they told me that decision been made, but I didn't receive any link for payment and not the decision made email yet.
please share yours

sreekan2

Post by sreekan2 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:37 pm

sreekan2 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:23 pm
shaheedmirza98 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi, did you get your visa issued? I am in the same situation when I rang customer service they told me that decision been made, but I didn't receive any link for payment and not the decision made email yet.
please share yours
Visa Granted.

Thanks