ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing old passport used to travel to UK

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mettasunshine
Newly Registered
Singapore

Missing old passport used to travel to UK

Post by mettasunshine » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi, I will be applying for a UK Tier 4 student visa from a low-risk country. I am missing my old passport (although I know the document number) with which I travelled to the UK and thus contains a UK visa. This is one of the documents that I am required to submit and so I am wondering how should I proceed with my application. Do I need to specify that the passport is lost with my application and how?

I couldn't find anything on this topic so help would be appreciated!
Thank you

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Missing old passport used to travel to UK

Post by wikki » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:18 pm

mettasunshine wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 pm
Hi, I will be applying for a UK Tier 4 student visa from a low-risk country. I am missing my old passport (although I know the document number) with which I travelled to the UK and thus contains a UK visa. This is one of the documents that I am required to submit and so I am wondering how should I proceed with my application. Do I need to specify that the passport is lost with my application and how?

I couldn't find anything on this topic so help would be appreciated!
Thank you
You can include a police declaration acknowledging the loss of the passport